8. Nick x Oc((Ashleyh))°smut° •don't go•

Start from the beginning

You went to the desk and pulled out a paper and pen, elegantly writing a simple farewell letter in which there had fallen a few mascara matted tears. You placed it on the dining table.

You walked to the room you shared and pulled out a bag from the closet, pulling on a tank top before you threw your clothes in the bag. You left the light on in the bathroom and exited the door, seeing Nick's car, you froze for a moment but then made a move to run.

"Don't!" His voice rang loud and clear, making you stop this time. He had the means to follow and you found, you didn't want to run.

He quickly sprinted over to you, car still half on the sidewalk. His eyes looked you over but you couldn't meet his eyes for more than a second.

"Let's talk about this inside." His voice was soft as he placed his hand on the small of your back and coaxed you inside.

You let you back fall with unnecessary loudness and defiantly turned, looking straight at him as anger covered your hurt.

"What is there to talk about."

"Ashleyh, please. " he said, running a hand through his hair. "I don't want to keep doing this dance.." You saw him take the letter you had written moments before, your breath was caught in your throat in the screaming silence. He clenched the letter in his fist.

Your jaw clenched as you decided to answer him. "Me neither, I'm eliminating the problem." You made a move for the door but he grabbed your wrist.

"Don't do this.."

"Why?" Your voice verging on a yell.

"Because I love you." He yelled back. The world seem to stop as you looked back at him, shocked. "I don't want to see you hurt God damn it. " his grip loosened on your wrist." I don't know what I'd do without you." His voice grew softer.

"Nick, I.." Your voice croaked.

"You don't have to say anything.." He looked away, seemingly not being able to meet your eyes now"  Just don't leave, we can work this out." He spoke softly.

Clearly evident at this point that your voice was gonna fail you, you moved to option #2. , you grabbed his face within your hands and crashed your lips on his, he took a second to register but kissed back feverishly, your hand carded through the hair at the base of his neck and pushed your body flush against his.

"I'm sorry.." You whispered as you needed to take a breath.

He cupped your cheek for a moment, his thumb caressing your cheekbone before claiming your lips as his once more, his hands trailed down your body and lifted you by your thighs, your legs automatically wrapped around his waist and he carried you to your room, placing you gently on the bed and coming back up to pull his shirt over his head. You bit your lip as your eyes took in the sight.

You cupped his neck and pulled him down for another heated kiss. Your fingers ran over his torso, feeling the muscle. You smiled into the kiss as you got an idea, you flipped him over and straddled him, his hands trailed up your thigh and rested on your hips as he looked up at you.

You bit your lips and took the hem of your shirt, pulling it slowly over your head, heat travelling to your core as his eyes washed over the newly exposed skin. After a moment, your hands slipped to your back and unclasped your bra, tossing it to the side.

Nick took a slightly more sitting position, holding onto you by the small of your back and took a nipple into his mouth. Your eyes fell shut as you felt the bliss shoot to your core, a slight moan escaping your lips. You felt him smile against you skin, his one hand slipping to your front and rolling the neglected bud between his fingers.

You started to rock your hips against his, needing friction. He groaned, sending vibrations over your skin. You felt him grow beneath you and started to grind harder, whimpering at the loss as your breasts fell from his lips. He took hold of your hips and helped you ground harder against him, his head falling back slightly.

"Nick.." You whimpered, biting your lip.

His eyes snapped open, a slight growl escaping his lips as he flipped you over. His fingers slipped into the waistband of your pants and pulled them down roughly with your underwear. He pulled off his own pants before crawling up your body, hovering above you.

You felt him run a single digit through your folds and your body responded with a jolt and a cry. Nick smirked down at you and licked his finger clean before placing a chaste kiss to your lips.

He lined up to your entrance and looked into your eyes, you nodded your head at the silent question.

Nick slowly pushed in, the bliss spreading through your body in surges, your nails dug into his shoulders. He waited a bit as he was sheathed within you before moving. He began a slow pace, almost tormenting you, his lips on yours as your bodies moved in sync, you broke the kiss, breath ragged. "Faster."you managed to breath out.

Nick responded with a smirk, his hips snapping backwards and back into you, you heard the headboard of the bed smack the wall with the force but didn't exactly have time to pay much attention as his hips repeated the action, stealing your breath away with the simple move, hitting the spot deep within you that made you see stars and cry out.

You felt the rope coil in your lower belly and bit your lip hard enough to break the skin, not wanting to submit to your release just yet, you felt Nick's lips on your neck, teeth grazing the sensitive skin slightly for a moment before he bit down, the sudden action triggering your release as it washed over you, the waves seemed to crash for moments as your vaguely aware of your own voice echoing loudly through the room.

Your release triggered Nick's, your walls clenching tightly around his member as you came. Nick grunted beside your ear, teeth still lingering on your skin as his thrusts slowed, you felt a few spurts of warmth spread within you as he emptied himself sheathed inside you. Nick pulled out of you and took the space beside you, pulling you closer towards him. " don't ever leave me" he whispered, making you face him.

"I'm not going anywhere, Nick." You breathed, your breath still irregular. You saw Nick smile at the words and pecked his lips. "I love you too."

Sup my beastlings,
I feel like this is crappy but I'll let you decide
vote if you liked it, please comment what you think, and request a character you'd like to see.