5. Meisner x Reader °smut° • something more

bitch__slap__burns

There will be a ✴Smut warning!!✴ just before the smut, so feel free to read it.

You walked down the hall at HW Portland, you hadn't been here long but that was hardly surprising and you knew it was time for the next mission, given that Meisner asked to see you, there was little else he called to see you about, otherwise he would've just came to you.

"Hey." You greeted and leaned against the door when you entered the command centre.

"(Y/n). " he glanced up at you before laying his eyes on the paper again. "Pack your bags, we're leaving in 30."

You nodded, even though he wouldn't see it. "Location?" You inquired, although you had a feeling it would be trivial.

"Irrelevant." He answered quickly but his eyes met yours for a brief moment before responding with a "Undisclosed."

You sighed, it would've been nice to now if you should bring a jacket at least but it was a small price to pay for the work you now had the ability to complete.

You packed your bag, and by pack you just grabbed your bag from beside the door. You knew better than to get settled, living from inside your bag was easier and safer, even within the walls of HW.

°•°•°

You sighed from your seat in the car and glanced in Meisner's direction, he seemed to be too busy looking at the road to notice. He pulled into the driveway of a hotel and got out of the car, getting both of your bags before you could even get the door open. You followed him wordlessly towards the desk where he got the room key.

You followed him again towards the room before he had a few words with some guy trying to take the bags to the room, it wasn't being impolite or mean but Meisner did seem a little off, more frustrated than his usual demeanor.

Meisner unlocked the door of the room and let you step through first, it was spacious and elegantly decorated. A tiny kitchen and dining table that had more chairs than there were reasonable space, a bathroom off to the side, one bed which you most likely wouldn't get the time to use, and a small balcony.

You walked towards the balcony, peering down at the people below living their lives, many oblivious to what was really happening but it was better this way, easier to control the situation.

You turned around abruptly towards Meisner where he was starting to unpack the contents of his bag, not surprisingly it seemed like he didn't bring an extra batch of clothing so it would seem it was a fast mission, perhaps tied to time.

"So.." You began, walking towards him. "What are we doing?"

"Stopping a meet." He answered simply, placing two photos on the table, obviously taken without the subject's knowledge.

°•°•°

You got out the car, the meet ended blood and with the other team headless but you had no choice, you thought. Meisner obviously had different ideas about it but what done was done.

The problem now, however, was getting to the room without shedding your own blood on the pristine carpet. You hoped it didn't bleed too profusely from the wound on your shoulder, elated that you had decided on wearing a dark colored tank top under your jacket, keeping the blood somewhat hidden.

The wound begged with little movement but you knew that would bring attention to you, so you had to force a normal pace, it burned with intensity with Meisner following closely behind if something were to erupt.