Two years after

*Sammi's pov(dress above)*

Tonight was a big night. We, me and the gang, were getting celebrated for our mystery solving skills. Me and Fred were finally a couple and I couldn't be more happier. And Brady and Daphne seem to be doing good too.

Unfortunately, after we left the island, Shaggy and Mary Jane lost contact. And I really liked her but oh well. Anyways, me and Fred sat in a limo version of the mystery machine and the rest of the gang chatted amongst themselves. I held onto Fred's hand as I was completely nervous about tonight.

Fred looked at me curiously as I started to squeeze the life out of his hands. He raised an eyebrow at me and I blushed from embarrassment. He rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand and I smiled at him. "I'm nervous" I admit like it was foreign for my to be nervous about anything.

Fred chuckled and shook his head as he looked at me. "You'll do fine" he said and he smiled even more as our limo came to a stop. I looked at my best friend, that's not Fred, sitting next to me as he was looking at Daphne. Brady turned to look at me and he gave me a thumbs up.

I felt a tug on my arm and quickly got up and out and started to wave at the crowd. I smiled as I looped my arm in Fred's and he smiled as he started to walk down the red carpet. The crowd screamed as we walked and I saw the fan groups in certain sections. Mine was behind Heather Jasper How. As we walked up to her, I saw one of my fans dressed in red and she held onto the hand of her boyfriend who was dressed up as Fred.

Heather Jasper How was asking Fred questions while I just smiled and fiddled with my hair. "So Sammi, the people want to know" Heather said snapping me to reality. "The people want to know how you and Fred ever got together? I mean everyone was expecting him and Daphne to be together but you and Fred" she said and I was going to answer but Fred beat me to it.

"It doesn't matter how we got together. What matters is we are happy and that is all you need to know. Besides you want to know what I think? I think the Coolsville people are the best in the world" Fred said as he raised his hand and the crowd was cheering louder than before. Fred started to pull me away from Heather Jasper How and he took ahold of my hand.

I felt the warmth from his hand and I couldn't help but smile at him. He guided me inside and I looked around the room in amazement. It had a lot of the monsters we have faced in the past. Fred wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I noticed Brady and Daphne showing Heather Jasper How and her crew the monsters we have faced.

I felt someone put their hand under my chin and I felt the hand pull my chin to face them. Fred looked down at me, hid face showing concern and I looked up at him. His grown out hair made me smile as the last time I had really paid attention to his hair it was short. "Are you ok?" He asked and I just nodded looking down. "Hey" Fred said lifting my face to look at him. "Don't listen to them. Alright?" Fred asked and I nodded as he kissed my forehead.

"Come on! Let's go check out some of the exhibits" he said as he pulled my arm and started to jump around like he was a little kid again. I giggled as I started to relax. If only I had known about Was was about to happen in the near future. Maybe I would have been prepared for the bumps in the relationships. Except this time it wasn't the whole group. It was me and Fred's relationship that could hang in the balance.
_______________________________
Hey guys