"Give me the chaser!" I say, and she laughs handing it to me. I bite into the lime piece and let the sour flavored fruit get rid of the tequila. I glare her and she continues to laugh at me.

"Thought you wanted it without the lime." She says laughing.

"Shut up!" I say and she still continues to laugh. "You're so mean Shrads." I say turning my back to her.

"Aacha, fine I'm sorry Varun." She places her hand on my shoulder. I turn around and kiss her cheek.

"It's okay Shrads, not your fault if you're such a big bully." I say and get a slap on my cheek.

"Ow, see a bully!" I say and she rolls her eyes. The smile so consistent on her face, that I've not seen it fade not once since I've met her. Her smile was like armor and everyday she went to war.

"I'm not a bully you idiot." She says.

"Sure." I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes. I then notice Karan making his way towards us. He better not ask Shraddha any questions about me or something to make her uncomfortable.

"Varun, what a delight seeing you here." He gives me a hug.

"Of course Karan!" I say returning the hug.

"And who's this gorgeous thing beside the dashing actor?" He becomes aware of Shraddha which I know she smiles and he gives her air kisses. Karan Johar and his gay ways, to which I roll my eyes at this thought.

"Karan, this is Shraddha Kapoor and Shraddha this is Karan Johar. The man who launched me in Student of the Year." I introduce the both of them.

"You look gorgeous darling!" He compliments her to which she smiles putting down her drink on the counter.

"Thank you Karan sir." She thanks him.

"Call me Karan Shraddha." He says and she nods. He orders the famous Sex on the beach drink and while waiting for his order he begins to make conversation with us.

"Are you an actor Shraddha?" He asks. She was about to speak but I cut her off.

"No Karan, she's my choreographer for Filmfare Awards." I say.

"I don't believe your name is Shraddha, Varun." Karan says which makes Shraddha sticks her tongue out at me while laughing.

"So Shraddha, are you an actor?" He asks her.

"No, like Varun said I'm only a choreographer." She says sipping her fruit juice.

"Thats good too, now I can't wait to see Varun's performance for Filmfare. Will you be attending alongside with him?" He asks. Maybe, if I ask Shraddha tonight she'll going with me to the Awards as my girlfriend. Well, it may be a little more public than I expected but I just want Shraddha to be mine.

"I'm not sure, I didn't know that it was possible for me to attend." She says looking at me, as if she was going to shoot me for not telling her. I gave her the puppy dog look to get her to forgive me and all she does is roll her eyes.

"Of course it is darling. If not with Varun, then maybe I shall ask Alia to bring you with her." He suggests to her.

"I'll think about it Karan." She says and then finishes her drink and places it on the bar counter.