Chapter Twenty: "I can help"

Ambrea’s POV

            Everyone’s packing again. Turns out Arianna, Niall, AND Zayn are going back into town. There calling a cab this time so we don’t have to drive back. They get all packed up into the cab and then they give us all hugs. But when I go to hug Zayn he grabs my hand and pulls me to the side. “I’m sorry for leaving, but that lady that was talking to Louis wants me and Niall too but not Harry so if hey asks just tell him I left because I was home sick, okay”, he says SUPER fast. “Yeah…I guess”, I say and he nods leaving me shocked before quickly regaining myself and going back over to the cab.

            Harry raps his arms around me as the cab pulls away. I wave to them and they all wave back and soon there out of site. “So there gone”, Harry says starting to kiss my neck. I smile but then something nags at me and I know what it is.

You need to help him.

            I pull away and he looks at me. “What’s wrong”, he says. “We need to talk”, I say. “About what”, he says. “Lets just go inside”, I say grabbing his hand. I lead him to the living room and sit him down.

            “Harry…it’s just, oh my god, Harry, Niall kind of…Harry”, I try to start again but his curiosity gets the best of him. “Come on Bre, spit it out”, he says. I nod. “Niall, kind of told me, about…your past”, I say beating around the bush. “What”, he says. “He told me, well he didn’t tell me Arianna did but he told her”, I say babbling on. “He told you what about my past”, he says standing up now. “Harry please don’t be upset”, I say. “What did he tell you”, he says raising his voice. “Everything!!” I yell and he looks at me.

            A bitter laugh escapes his lips. “You don’t know what I’ve been through”, he says harshly. “Then tell me”, I say pleadingly. He glances around suddenlly scared. “Go ahead, if you want to”, I reasure him. He nods and turns back towards me.

            “I don’t know, how it happened”, he says and his tear filled voice made him sound years younger. “Every time it was someone different, but the last one was the worst”, he says as he voice starts to tremble, “It was just because we were late for curfew”, he says he voice fading a bit as he remembered the memory.

Harry’s POV
Flashback

            “Mate he’s not going to believe us”, Liam says. “Yeah he knows how we are, he’s going to know we were ot with Melissa, Sarah, and Kat”, Louis says. “Trust me, I got you guyd into this I’ll get you guys out”, I say but my buzz was wearing off and I was starting to see the flaws in my plan.

            I open the front door to see Tony’s red face. “Shit”, I mutter, that plan was a complete fail, we were supposed to sneak up stairs. “Hi boys”, he says clenching his fist. “Hi”, we all say nervously. “Do you know what time it is?” he asked his face still red, he did that when we was angry. “I’m sorry Tony, we all are”, Niall blurts out.

            All hell broke out then. “What were you doing that you’re an hour past curfew?!” he yells. No one answers. “No one, well then, let me see here”, he says walking around us. He looks at our wrinkled clothes, are messed up hair, then he see’s it, what I’ve been trying to hide with neck scratches and pulling my collor up, the one thing that’s going to give us away, the hickey.

            He whips around and grabs my arms. He forcefully pushes my neck to the side making it perfectly visable. “Oh I get it”, he says. “You like sex Harry? You like when girls touch you”, he whispers in my ear. I close my eyes as he circles around me. “I bet you like it hard to, you like it when they pull your hair”, he says taking a hold of my hair and ripping my head up. “You like it when they scratch you up your back, make you bleed”, he says digging his nails into my back and I wince. “Get down into the basement, all of you!”

            So we pace around in the basement scared out of our minds. “What is he going to do”, I say sticking my hand in my hair. “What everyone else does”, Zayn says bitterly. “Oh god”, Niall says closing his eyes. I remember Mary, one of the helpers at our old foster home, she had raped Niall because I was strong eneough to fight back. “I’m sorry guys, I really am”, I said the tears at the brim of my eyes. “It’s okay”, Louis says in a low voice, “we’ll pull through it, we always do.” Just about then we heard the door open.

            Tony slowly walks down the stairs and I shutter. He had a black whip and now it was clear what was on his mind when we took us in. “Take those clothes off, and get on the wall, stay in your boxers”, he orders and with trembling hands I do what he says.

            Our cold backs were on the wall as I close my eyes so I don’t have to make eyes contact with anyone. But it didn’t last long soon I felt Tony’s hand in my hair, pretending to comfort me. After I still don’t open my eyes he grips my hair and pulls it and I wince opening my eyes. “Turn around”, he commands and I do what he says. He grabs my arms and puts them above my head, placing my hands on the wall. “So tell me Harry, are you going to be late for curfew again?” he asks. “No, never again, I won’t even go out anymore if you don’t want me to, I’ll do whatever you want”, I say trying to keep the tears from pouring out. “That’s right, whatever I want”, he coo’s, you know what I want Harry?” I don’t speak waiting for him to answer. “You to fucking listen to me!” he yells and the whip smacks across my back.

            I yell out in pain and he grabs my shoulder so I don’t move. He brings the whip back and swings and swings until I feel the blood drip down my legs. He lets go and lets me slump to the floor. “Your not done, so don’t get comfortable”, he growls and I curl into a ball weeping, listening to him leave.

            As soon as the door shuts I feel the boys at my presence. I feel a faint hand on my back, trying to be careful not to harm me anymore then I already am. “Let me clean the blood off”, Liam says in a low voice. I feel cloth, most likely someone’s shirt and I wince. “I know Harry, I know”, Louis says softly. “I feel a hand in my hair, smoothing it down. I was still sobbing though.

            After there was no more blood, I guess, the boys back off. I decide I should sit up, but, better said then done. It’s SUPER painful, because it’s streching the wounds. Zayn rushes to my side nad helps me up. “Thanks”, I say. He nods efore sitting down nect to me.

            I try to calm myself down because I know he’ll be back. I don’t want to show pain, not to him. Even if he scares the shit out of me, I can’t show him that. But all that went out the door when he came back in with some of his friends and after that would scare me for life.

Flashback over
Ambrea’s POV

            Harry was leaning on his knees now trying to keep himself calm. I felt so bad for him my heart must have been broken in two. I go sit closer to him and put my arm around him. He hugs me and he snuggles his face into my neck. “I’m so sorry Harry”, I say. He shakes his head and looks over at me. He sighs and pulls me onto his lap. “Don’t be, you make me forget about it”, he says and kiss me, this one became passionate and soon I was slipping his shirt off.

            As he pushed me down into the couch and I moved my hands down his back, I felt them. I felt the bulges from where that evil person had whipped him. I grazed over them and it made me lose focus. Harry pulled away and moves my hands. “I’m sorry”, I say. He shakes his head. “Stop apoaligizing he says smashing his lips to mine again.

A/N: Hello guys!!! Okay so I FINALLY updated a new chapter that is longer. I wrote this chapter a LONG time ago but I went through a lot of stuff because someone thought it was stupid and that no one was going to like it but then I realized that if i think it's good and meaningful I should publish it. So I hope you guys liked it, I know it took forever for me to upload...again. OH YEAH!! And one more thing, I started another writing quiz thingy on a website called quotev.com. It's a great website you can go check out my profile I'll leave it in the comments below, it has other stories that I haven't published on here so maybe you can go read those. OKAY SO BYE!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!