Chapter Eight: Mondy :(

Ambrea’s POV

            Curse the person who ever invented Monday’s. I just want to shove them in a bag and have Harry pick it up and throw him or her down a hill and then go down that hill and punch him or her in the gut and tie him or her to a tree then let go a bunch of dogs and have them eat him or her.

Too much

I THINK NOT!!

            I wake up and groan at the earliness. I stretch and begin my morning prep talk again before going and getting in the shower. After getting out I look into my outfits and decide on something…how do I put it, red and black I guess. I put on bright red skinny jeans, a black shirt then put on a red leather jacket and red converse. I top it off with a black and red beanie and curling my hair.

            I dial Arianna’s number and it takes her a long time to pick it up. “Hello”, she says half asleep. “Dude you do know it’s Monday”, I say. “I know, I’m sick, I think Niall gave me something”, she says. “Yeah, he probably gave it to you when he was sucking your face off”, I say and she groans. “Shut up will you, your such a headache”, she says. “I’m your little headache sunshine”, I say. “Whatever, just can you get my homework for me”, she says. “If you really want me to”, I say. “I can’t fall behind like you do”, she says. “I’m below average, you said all I had to do was be below average”, I say. “Whatever headache, just call me at lunch or when you skip class”, she says. “Will do love, bye!” I yell making kissing noises before hanging up.

            So now I have sometime to kill. Man it’s going to be boring driving to school. I don’t even want to drive. I get an idea and smile dialling Harry’s number. “Hello”, he answers more awake then Arianna was. “Hey, what would you say if I told you I wanted to give you a ride”, I say. “I would say are you being lazy and just want to picks us up so you can make me drive”, he says. “You said not me, so you guys ready?” I ask. “Yeah”, he says laughing and gives me his address.

            Soon I’m pulling up to the boys house. It’s not that big but not small if I do say so myself. I go up to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear it ring through the house before I hear someone shout, there foster dad I suppose yell, “WILL SOMEONE GET THAT!” “I’ve got it!” I hear Louis yell and he opens the door drying his wet hair with a towel. “People in this house don’t understand the meaning of 5 minute showers”, Harry says coming down slipping on his shirt. He stumbles and falls on the last step and I start laughing.

            “Can’t do two things at once Styles?” I say. “I take after some people”, he says getting up and I hit his arm. “Whatever, it’s my mom’s fault, she waxed the floor or something”, I say and he rolls his eyes. “Go into the kitchen, us boys just have to finish getting ready”, he says. “Alright”, I say and Harry points to wear the kitchen is.

            As I walk towards it I get a pit in my stomach. How are his foster parents? Will they like me? When I walk into the kitchen though I’m greeted by smiles. “Well hi there”, the mom I guess says. “Hi, I’m Ambrea, the boys friend”, I say. “Oh, so you’re the girl Harry can’t stop talking about”, a teen girl about my age says. “I guess”, I say blushing a bit. “Well anyways, this is Sandy and Melissa”, the mom says. “Hi”, I say waving. “Hi, I’m Melissa the adopted daughter”, the girl my age says. “And I’m Sandy, the biological one”, a girl about 8 years old says. “Okay, I’ll try to remember that”, I say and they laugh.

            After about 5 minutes I had already warmed up to this family, and the boys still weren’t out. “What is taking them so damn long”, Mellisa says. “Hey! Watch you mouth”, Carol, yes I’ve learned her name, says. I giggle a bit and then Carol rolls her eyes as I hear a loud THUMP on the floor. “You can hear them all the way from the attic”, she says. “I can go check on them”, I offer. “Go for it, I’m just warning you, Harry likes to run around naked”, she says and I bust out laughing. “If he does I’ll cover my eyes and do my best not to fall down the stairs”, I say and she laughs nodding.

            So I go up the stairs and then I see at the end of the tan carpeted hall a latter. I climb up it and see a almost fully naked Zayn throw a bottle of hair gel at half naked Niall. “You guys do realize I’m still here”, I say and they all look at me. “Oh my god, is Arianna behind you”, Niall says running and grabbing a shirt and covering himself with it. “No, you don’t have to worry about that, you got her sick”, I say. “Aw, so I don’t get to see her ALL day”, he says. “Well you can come over with me to bring her her homework”, I say. “Deal”, he says and I roll my eyes. “So are you guys almost ready or am I going to leave you guys”, I say. “Zayn’s the only one not dressed yet”, Louis says sliding on a jacket.

            “I WAS dressed but then you wanted my jeans and I couldn’t find anything to go with the shirt!” he yells throwing his hands up in the air and I start laughing. “Move, let me help”, I say pushing Louis and Liam out of my way so I can get to the boys HUGE closet they share. “God damn you have a lot of clothes”, I say looking over it all. “We don’t grow, so we don’t throw away”, Louis says following me in along with everyone else. “Explains the holes”, I say holding up a pair of skinny jeans with rips all in them. The boys roll there eyes at me and I do the same to them as I skim through the clothes.

            I soon find a pair of black skinny jeans a white shirt that says ‘Cool kids don’t dance’ in black letters, and white nikes. He smiles at his outfit and he nods telling us we can leave now. “FINALLY!” I yell and I climb down the latter and head down to the stairs. Once down to the first floor I tell everyone bye and that it was nice to meet them before leaving. I throw Harry the keeps and I sit up front and we squeeze the other four in the back before taking off. I look at the time and see it’s 7:45, giving us just enough time to make it to school.

            When we get there the bells about to ring. “Alright guys see you later”, I say waving to them. “Bye! See you at lunch!” Louis chirps and I nod smiling. As I walk away though I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

Remind me to turn that off.

            I turn the corner to the bathroom and pull it out really quick. It’s a text from Harry.

From: Hazzy boo

Skip your next class and meet me at the nurses office

I smile and text him back an ok before putting my phone of silent and jogging to class. I have the stupidest smile on my face but who cares. I wonder what he wants to talk about?

A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update this but my internet hasn't been working. It's working at the moment so hopefully it doesn't get screwed up again. Vote and Comment...BYE!!!