Chapter Five: FRIDAY!? ALREADY!?

Ambrea’s POV

            I lay in bed looking up at the ceiling. It can’t be. It can’t be Friday…can it? The week went by WAY to fast and I was not prepared for this date. As I lay there I hear the phone ring. I sit up and answer it. “Hello”, I say. “Hey is this Ambrea”, I hear Niall’s voice say. “Yeah what’s up Niall”, I say. “Well what are we doing tonight”, he says. “Lets get Harry and Arianna on the phone and then I’ll let all you guys know”, I say. “Okay…how do you do that?” he asks and I laugh. “Is Harry there?” I ask. “Yeah”, he answers. “Well just put the phone on speaker and talk like that but I’ll call you back in a sec so I can get Arianna then I’ll call you k”, I say. “K”, he says.

            After getting everyone on the phone I discuss my plan. “Okay so for the date later, first were going to the football game”, I say. “You guys have a football game tonight”, Niall asks. “Yeah”, Arianna says. “No, Anna he means football as in a black and white ball being kicked into a goal”, I say. “Ohhh your talking about the brown ovalish diamond ball that you throw to someone to get a touch down”, he says.

            “Yeah”, I say. “Oh okay so what’s after that”, Harry says. “Okay after that my parents got us tickets to 6 flags, after that we’ll go eat at Nandos-” I say getting cut of by Niall. “YES!” he cheers and I hear Arianna laugh. “Well anyways! After Nando’s were going to the beach”, I say. “The beach!? Are you bloody crazy!? It’s going to be way too cold”, Harry says. “Not to swim! Arianna’s parents have a beach house, we can watch the stars and stuff”, I say. “Ohhh okay”, he says and I giggle

            After that we get off the get ready. I call Arianna back though and ask her if she wants to come over so we could get ready together. She says she’ll be over in a couple minutes so I start to look through my clothes. When I have about three outfits picked out I hear the doorbell ring.

            I rush down stairs and open the door to see Arianna with a handful of clothes and other stuff nervous as hell. I give her a hug and we go up stairs to get ready. “So what are we going to wear”, I ask. “I have no idea”, she says. “Okay, we have to wear something that’ll be fine with all the places were going”, she says. “Okay…I got this”, I say going through the piles of clothes.

            We decide on, me, light blue skinny jeans with a black Akuma Ink Zombie Cat T-Shirt, grey Converse with black shoe laces, and a pull over ‘ganster elmo’ sweat shirt. Ambrea on the other hand had dark blue skinny jeans, with a black Akuma Ink Deadly rose T-Shirt with white Converse, and a green Monster’s Inc. sweat shirt. We had both decide to dip our hair this weekend so we do it really quick and get dressed. I dipped mine with hot pink and then light purple but Arianna went a bit less extreme with just dipping her’s blonde.

            The boys had said they’ll be there to pick us up at 6:45 and now it’s 6:30 so they’ll be here soon. “So you want to put a wager on who gets kissed tonight”, Arianna says sitting on my bed catiousally. I laugh because ussally she would flop down but she doesn’t want to mess up her outfit. “Everyone knows you will”, I say. “How so? Harry seems WAY more brave then Niall does”, she says. “But he’s fallen head over heels for you”, I say. “Not even”, she’s says. “We’ll see”, I say and I hear the door bell ring.

            Now it was a race to see who would get the door first. If my mom answered it, I would be embarrassed again, if my dad answered it he would go all 20 questions, so me or Arianna had to get there first. We both shoot up and I swing open my door. I run down the stairs and turn the corner sharply to the front door. As I do I slip and fall on my face and Arianna trips over me slamming on top of me. But it was too late anyways, my dad was standing at the door with Harry and Niall starring at the pile of girl on the floor.

            Everyone bust out laughing and the boys step in to help us up. After were on our feet the boys greet us proparlly and asks if were ready to go. I tell my dad bye and we step out into the already setting day. Once were out I get a good look at the boys and DAMN, hotness up in here.

Fuck I’m sorry, I will not say that EVER again.

            Harry’s wearing a black sweat shirt with “Teenage Run Away” printed in white letters on the front, black skinny jeans and brown boots. Niall is wearing a blue long sleeve shirt that says, “Skool Sucks” on it and blue skinny jeans and Converse. I smile at his shirt and Harry opens the passenger door for me. There in the same car they were in when they went to see us at dance practice. I smile and get in as he walks around to the driver’s seat. I stick my tongue out at Arianna and she sticks her tongue back out at me and the boys crease there eye brows at us. “What’s the problem”, Harry asks. “We’re the main date”, I say proudly. “Wha?” he says. “Your driving, I’m sitting in passenger, were the main date”, I say. “That doesn’t mean anything!” Arianna argues. “It means everything”, I say in a deep voice and she bust out laughing. “You laughed I win”, I say and she rolls her eyes.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update it's just my computer hasn't been working and I haven't been feeling good, but HEY! I'M BACK! I'll be updating soon, and I hope you liked this chapter, M'KAY BYE!

P.S yes that was a wassabi productions referents :)