Sharing a Slater's Love

Book Name: Sharing a Slater's Love. (3/3)

Author: PrinceKenzie

Status: Complete

Summary:

Third book in The Silver Woods series

Brothers Cortez and Callum Slater are madly in love and have been for years. Despite them knowing they are not mates, they stand together ready to face any obstacle in front of them. Cortez is twenty-five and one of the Alphas of the Silver Woods Pack, the largest pack there is. Callum is twenty-three and out of the two of them, he's the one that worries more of what will become of them if one happens to find their mate. He loves his brother, but wonders if their love is strong enough to survive the other finding their mate first. The problem solves itself when they come to realize, they share the same mate.  But will it tear their possessive selves apart having to share the same mate?  

Kadet Myers is a man secretly broken and betrayed. He's a detached lone wolf, snapping at whoever gets too close for comfort. He has trust issues and reasons behind them. When he accidentally enters the Silver Woods pack-lands he's quickly attacked then quite literally dragged to the cellars. When the notorious Alpha Carver Slater comes to interrogate the rogues along with his brother Cortez, he gets a surprise when Alpha Cortez Slater growls out mate. Kadet will have to deal with having an Alpha mate, even though he despises Alphas.  Will he be able to handle not one, but two mates with Alpha blood running through their veins?   He's going to learn how it feels like Sharing A Slater's Love.