I Can't Be The Alpha's Mate

Book Name: I Can't Be The Alpha's Mate

Author: Red_Assassin

Status: Complete

Summary:
CONTAINS VERY MATURE CONTENT.

"Katarina," my name passed his lips in a gruff whisper and I felt like I was going to melt into a puddle. Rafe's hands ran over my body as he backed me up to the bed. Everywhere our skin touched a fire burned within me. It consumed me

In that moment I wanted him more that anything. I was hyper aware of his hardness pressed against me and I bit my lip. Looking into his dark eyes I could see his desire. His mouth was on my neck, his teeth drawing the skin. I let out a moan as hit my sweet spot and I could feel his body react to it.

He pressed harder against me and slowly slid a hand down the front of my jeans, leaving a tingling path as he made his way.

"I want you to say it Katarina," he said

I felt his hand stroking me and I bit my lip. There was no doubt I wanted more, and he wanted to give it to me. "Say what?" I asked, my voice strained as I tried to hold my composure. "You know what," he said sliding my shirt up, sucking on my exposed breast as he teased me below.

I moaned again and I could feel him smile. He thrust two fingers in and my control started breaking. I couldn't remember the previous arguments with myself, I couldn't remember why I had been so afraid of him, I couldn't remember why I had tried staying away. All I knew was I didn't want him to stop, I wanted more.

"Rafe, I'm-"