1- The mysterious girl at hospital.

------------------ Before reading! ------------------

This is the first chapter of this path. In order to fully understand what is this story about and what does it mean at all you should check the (TC2) Tidai Chronicles |2| Index + Start! that you can find either here: or here:

Note: This is the path of the Audience Character (Or AC-chan). In order to make it so all her actions or purposes addapts to those of the audience, polls will be made. These polls will be hosted in poll-maker.com in order to reach a bigger variety of people from different sites. Most of the times you'll be able to select/mark more than one option when submitting your vote, other times there's also the option "other" where you can add/suggest. If there's a suggestion made by others and you want to vote for it you'll have to write it exactly as it is and enter in "other".

Take in mind that this path's chapters might be shorter, depending on whether it is good or not to give it a pause and prepare a poll. AC-chan's personality and other factors about her will be created by the audience and what they vote, the same will happen to her destiny. Her personality will be extremely variable and subject to change due to that fun-thing.

Another thing to take in account is that in most of the cases the story for AC-chan will be based on the poll-result that was the highest at the moment to start writing. If the option one is the leading one at the moment to write, but days after the next chapter's submission the option two gets in the lead... Well... You should have been faster!

_____|-|_____ -------------------------------------- _____|-|_____

<- Tidai, year 2020 - late spring |*| In certain hospital room - Shinjitsu - The Miracle Islands (Nanashima) ->

It was another beautiful day in the capital of The Miracle Islands, or more commonly known as Nanashima altogether. Sunny days of blue skies were not something uncommon even in one of the most rainy seasons of the year. In one of the many hospitals that there were in the capital and in certain room of it there was one girl lying on a bed.

That girl of long pink hair seemed to be submerged on a pleasant and calm deep sleep. Her hair was spread over the bed sheets. She was the only one in that rather simplistic and minimalistic room that had only the articulated sanitary bed and a small TV hanging in front of it in the wall. At one of the sides of the room there was a closed bathroom and next to it there was the entrance to the room itself.

The only door that connected with the room where she was having that pleasant sleeping was opened. A doctor followed by a nurse entered and then closed the door behind. He was an old man around his sixty years old, his white doctor gown seemed to be way longer than it should because he was a rather short one, he had glasses that he adjusted while trying to read on a report he had in one hand.

"Let's see, let's see... Here we are again with the mysterious girl of the room 11." The doctor said as he passed a few pages of the expedient he had in hands. The nurse accompanying him had a brown short hair and roundy face, she had slight overweight though she seemed to be strong and muscled enough to raise a horse by herself.

"It's the fourth day already that she doesn't even react to anything, still in coma, seems." The nurse said.

"Aye aye, it seems so... But it still doesn't make any sense at all, she's in perfect state, in all senses. The analytics give excellent results, CAT shows nothing strange or damaged in her brain either, hmmm..." The doctor scratched his head a little, thoughtful.

"Tsk, again, how did we get such a troublesome and mysterious little girl to get here?" He asked to the nurse.

"She was found naked and unconscious in one of the main streets, surrounded by surprised bypassers. We don't know anything about her nor her family, she didn't bring any identification with her nor device, our system can't locate any historial that matches her facial structure, nobody reported or called anything about a disappeared girl matching her description..." The nurse replied to the doctor giving a small report of their mysterious patient.

Both medical proffesionals continued their talk and eventually they were about to leave the girl there for another day. They decided to stop and look at her after the pink haired girl slightly moved the fingers of one hand and frowned. Surprised, the doctor and the nurse just kept their eyes on their patient.

The girl slowly opened her light blue eyes and took a glance to her surroundings. She was utterly confused, seeing that she was lying on a bed in a reclined position, she could see two persons staring at her and also notice a really weird and annoying tube that was close to her left arm and injected in her hand.

"Ohhh?! It's a miracle, so you are awake after all! Are you okay?" The doctor said, he could not be happier having in mind that the mysterious girl finally woke up.

The pink haired tried to reach for the tube with her other hand, attempting to forcefully pull it away, but she stopped after hearing the nurse's alarmed words. "No no no! Don't remove that, it is needed to maintain your body with enough nutrients. If you wish we can remove it for you later."

The nurse quickly went by the bed's side, standing at the left of the patient.

". . . Where am I?" The girl asked, utterly confused, she didn't know at all why she was in the hospital. In fact, she couldn't even remember what she was doing at all before... No, she couldn't remember anything at all, her mind was entirely white in the matter, what only made her be even more confused.

Being unable to remember anything about herself, even something so basic as her name... The next reaction of the pink haired could be literally anything...

-------

--------- Choose for her! ------------

Voting: https://goo.gl/r8yU7s

Results: https://goo.gl/z2hK1C