The Shop

Once Claria and Anita walked into the shop to help sell and close up Anita had told Claria to go home and she would see her later.

" Hey go home I'll see you later you had a rough night with your brother and everything" Anita spoke out softly.

"Okay I'll see you later I guess" She spoke back.

On walk back

She started to hear things towards the back of the house where the landing escape was at. Meaning she would only have a little bit more till she rounded the front of the building to get home. But suddenly stopping when she spotted the boy that Maria was dancing with on the landing escape near Maria.  

" Maria what are you doing?" Claria questioned. 

" Oh Claira your back early um it's not as it looks." Maria claimed

"Look just make sure Bernardo doesn't find out please. What happened after we left " I spoke out once again

"Thank you but your brother and Riff declared a fight tomorrow night" Tony spoke.

"What no way that can't happen" She spoke out worried.

Once she heard of a fight her mind was overwhelmed and she could not think straight. She spoke out a small sorry and walked inside to write a note for anyone who needed to find her. She decided to take a walk to clear her mind of all the new feelings that overwhelmed her mind. When she finally stopped she decided that she had walked enough and needed to start back. But her wandering was interrupted by a certain person she couldn't get her mind off of. 

"Claira hey wait up. You know its not safe out here with you being a PR and all and Bernardo's Twin." Riff spoke out from behind.

"I couldn't careless with the rumble that's going to happen tomorrow and all". She yelled out

She was furious of the fact of a fight over something so stupid as herself and her sister. She started to walk away fast but he had caught up to her and pulled her to face him. He put his hand on to her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. She had butterflies flying around in her stomach because she finally found the one person who could be hers. She also leaned in and met Riff half way in the middle of the kiss.