Chap 3 : Scapegoat + Venting bucket + Punching bag = Bros

Lin Ke Song cocked her head side to side, a cane can be that useful? Isn't he worried that he'd get himself caught by the door?

Even Lin Ke Song who is able to see perfectly would occasionally get caught by the revolving door.

Anyway, Lin Ke Song did not watch the pretty man till she forgot her surroundings. After all, that guy gave off an aura of coolness from his demeanour to his walking style. If you took a second look, your heart would experience a draft of coldness too.

After entering the restaurant, Lin Ke Song realised that Song Yi Ran had booked a small private room. And only after following the qipao wearing elegant waitress into the small private room did she realise how special the room was. It was located at the highest level of the restaurant, three of the walls were glass walls from the floor to the ceiling, with a perfect view of the scenery.

Lin Ke Song rubbed her nose, Song Yi Ran's brains aren't spoiled right?

Is there a need to reserve such a private room just to treat her to a meal?

"This private room is probably really expensive right?"

Even though this question is crudely vulgar, Lin Ke Song decided she had to ask it.

"The reservation fee of the room is ten percent of the food bill."

"......"

As expected, Song Yi Ran is burning his money away.

At this moment, the door was opened again, and sounds of high heels on the floor and cheery chit chatting voices floated by.

Lin Ke Song had a sudden sense of foreboding.

With the appearance of Chu Ting holding onto the arm of Song Yi Ran, Lin Ke Song's stomach started churning like rivers turning and seas inverting.

"Ke Song! You're here so early ah!"

Chu Ting's pretty and sweet voice sounded, gentle and soft yet makes others feel 'pity for her' while sounding feminine.

No wonder Song Yi Ran with his eccentric and carefree personality still hasn't broken up with her.

Lin Ke Song also feels that her thoughts are so fake.

"Yeap. It gets crowded during lunch hour, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to squeeze into the train, so I got here a little earlier."

"The trains are better. Unlike Yi Ran and I getting stuck on Third Ring Road. Do you know what he said to me?"

This whole time, Chu Ting held onto Lin Ke Song's hands, so affectionately till it made her uncomfortably uneasy all over.

"Oh, what did he say?"

"Haha, he said that if he were late again, Ke Song would kick his brain to pieces!"

Lin Ke Song felt a pounding in her forehead. That was what she said to him, but there wasn't a need to tell other people right?

"So I said, there was no way that would happen. But after hearing him say that, I started getting nervous, afraid that I'd be late. But, I didn't think you'd still get here first ah? Didn't wait long right? You're not angry right?"

Even though it was asked in a joking tone, with an expression of sincerity, no matter how much Lin Ke Song thought and looked at the situation, she somehow felt a little weird in her heart.

"Listen to him saying rubbish, why would I be angry?"

After the three of them sat down, Song Yi Ran passed the duty of ordering food to the two ladies on scene.