Their fate

Results day:

Richard got his job back. The group got appreciation for doing an awesome job. As Riya's husband is a chef, the college canteen is handed over to him. Riya is helping her husband as a sous chef.

They completed their exams and they're pretty confident that they'll pass. "I'm so nervous today! I don't think I'll nail anatomy." Anushka said crossing her fingers. "It's okay! You'll nail it! You'll pass with flying colours! Don't worry!" Shweta said. "I am also nervous babe. Surprisingly I nailed anatomy. But physiology was tough for me. I don't know!" Shruti said. "We all will pass with flying colours! They're calling us to auditorium. Let's go!" Varun called.

They sat down on their seats. The meeting started. The principal said the speech and Richard started announcing the results for first year students.

"Shweta Joshi 89%"

"Anushka Kapoor 90%"

"Nikhil Mudgalkar 88%"

"Varun Mukherjee 97%"

The principal took the Mike and "And the topper for 2017 is Shruti Moolya with 98.9%" Principal announced. "She's also the topper in physiology subject."

The group cheered to Shruti. She became emotional and ran to the stage. She took the certificate and touched principal's feet. Richard pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back. "Congratulations" he said. "We need a party post meeting!"

She nodded and ran down stairs. She hugged the group and they waited for the subject toppers list.

"Topper in psychology is Nikhil Mudgalkar with 98/100"

"Topper in physiology is Shruti Moolya with 100/100"

"Topper in Bio-Chemistry is Shweta Joshi with 97/100"

"And finally, topper in anatomy is Anushka Kapoor with 99/100" the principal announced. "We call all the toppers on to the stage for felicitation." Richard announced. They went upstairs. They got felicitated and came down stairs.

Post meeting, they had a party which is in the evening. They went to a pub and danced with a their heart and soul. They enjoyed a lot. Anushka and Shruti got drunk and lightly made out with their boyfriends.

Next day:

"Do you guys remember that tomorrow is our engagement?" Richard almost screamed on the phone. "Yeah Richie, we remember. How can we forget our best friends engagement. I mean our both besties are getting engaged tomorrow! That's a great news afterall!" Nikhil said, excited. "Good boy. Be there at nine in the morning. Boys in my room and girls in Shweta's room." Richard ordered. "I can feel you winking!" Nikhil teased. "Done boy! We're coming at nine tomorrow!"

Next day:

Engagement day:

"You look amazing!" Shruti hugged Shweta. "Congratulations!!!"

"Thank you Shrut and you look amazing too!" Shweta said. Shweta wore a blue floral lehenga with a white crop top. She left her hair curled and wore white earrings with a pink lipstick, smokey eyes and peach blush. Shruti wore a golden colour floral anarkali. She did her hair to side and wore a pink lipstick and smokey eyes.

Anushka wore a red lehenga choli with red lips and her hair straightened

Anushka wore a red lehenga choli with red lips and her hair straightened. A bracelet to her hand and smokey eyes.

They looked perfect

They looked perfect. Finally the engagement was over and next day they had interviews in campus. They went home and started preparing, with the help of Richard, Riya and her husband.

Another updateeeeee....!!!!!

Shruti is the topper!!! Whohooooo!!!!!! 💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃 kavyamoolya yayyyyyy!!!!

Here is the teaser:

"So what's next?" -Anushka

What are your thoughts?

Comment and Vote.