All about the college

Days passed. They five became best of friends. Like they're for life. Varun started crushing over Anushka too. But he never confessed his feelings because he was always afraid of losing their friendship.

Bullying too started. But they handled. But day by day Anushka and Shruti had a doubt on Santosh. "I think I saw him somewhere Anu." Shruti used to to tell this everytime. Mrs. Shanti Pal was their neighbour first and teacher next. So they had a soft corner for her.

Mrs. Shanti Pal is their psychology teacher. She's a kind lady. She believes in courage and kindness. She forgives people easily and never does a same mistake again, which implies her great personality. She helps everyone and in return expects nothing. She knows how to handle people and she loves to love and be loved. Her family is her only world in which her happiness is. She has a daughter and a son. They're married and her son has a daughter. Her daughter is in the fifth month of her pregnancy. Her daughter in-law is so understanding and adjustable. She is students favourite. Her husband, Mr. Pal, is a retired bank manager. He is the coolest person, very understanding and adjustable.

That was Sunday. Shweta came over to Shruti and Anushka's house. They shifted to a house as they were uncomfortable in the campus hostel. They decided to take a walk to Mrs. Shanti Pal's house as it was nearby. Anushka and Shruti knew her from their school days.

Bell rang and Mrs. Shanti Pal's daughter in-law opened the door. "Hi girls! Come in." She said. She called her mother in-law. She made them some coffee. "What had happened Anushka? You are faking." Shanti recognised. "Ma'am, actually I am just thinking about a person whom I saw in our college. Our college cafeteria's manager Santosh?" Anushka revealed. "Yeah ma'am. We think we know him from our school days." Shruti said. Shanti tried to remember him. Her expression changed. "He's that lad!" Shanti said. "Ma'am?" Anushka raised her eyebrows, seeing Shanti with concentration. Shanti nodded, "remember when we were waiting..." She started telling the story.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Shruti remembered. So did Anushka. Shweta was seeing with a shock expression on her face. "Ma'am, he messed up with me too."

She narrated the whole thing happened when she first came to the cafeteria. Shanti nodded. It thundered outside. "Oh my god! Riya! Riya!" She called her daughter in-law. She didn't respond. "Maybe it's going to rain. You guys better go home. I'll go upstairs and get all the clothes down." Shanti said. "It's okay ma'am, we'll help you." Shweta said. Anushka and Shruti nodded.

They went upstairs and turned the light on. It started drizzling. They took the clothes from the hangers and started going down, until they heard the scream of Mrs. Shanti Pal. Seeing that situation, Shweta fainted, Shruti's mouth was wide opened and Anushka just blinked hard.

What would have happened? Why did Mrs. Shanti Pal shout? Any guesses? 😉😈 I know it's beyond your guesses! 😁

Yay another update today! 😍

I love Mrs. Shanti Pal and her family.

So here is the teaser:

"You'll pay for it!" He hissed. The girls saw him with a disgusted look. Boys were burning with anger.

Comment and vote.