The mystery

Shruti and Anushka's screamed after coming back into the reality. Riya ran upstairs to see why these people are screaming. She got shocked by seeing that situation.

"Mummy jee!!!" She shouted and ran to Shanti, crying her heart out. "What had happened?" She asked the girls. "D-di-didi, we came up to help ma'am as it's drizzling. We took the clothes and we turned back and we heard ma'am shout. We turned and saw ma'am in a pool of blood!" Anushka said, trembling. "Oh my god! Shweta is unconscious!" Shruti shouted. "Shweta!" Anushka shouted. Meanwhile, Shanti's family came back and Shweta came into conscious. They all mourned Shanti's death.

"I am sure that it's Santosh who did this!" Shruti hissed. "I'm gonna file a complaint against him and call Varun and Nikhil here."

Anushka nodded. "He needs to be punished for taking away my mommy! It was not my mommy's fault! He used to be a dick!" Shanti's son shouted, crying. "Bhayya, don't worry, we are there with you. He'll be punished." Anushka said. Shruti called Nikhil and Varun. She narrated everything happened. They both got very angry. "I'll screw that person up!" Varun hissed, banging his fist on to the wall. "But first I'm coming with you to the station." Nikhil said. Shruti nodded. They pulled off to the station.

After a week, Santosh was sent to the jail. Police handled it so carefully and intelligently, so that he got arrested. One day, in the court, the hearing will be going on. The judge cross examines the three witnesses. Santosh is already in the dock. Firstly, Shweta was called on to the dock. "Miss. Shweta Joshi, coming directly to the point, when did Mrs. Shanti Pal got murdered?" The lawyer asked. "Mrs. Shanti Pal is my psychology ma'am. That was exactly this day a week before." Shweta sobbed. "How did she get murdered?" The lawyer asked. Shweta started sobbing bitterly. "Ma'am, I can understand your pain. But, try to be strong." The lawyer consoled. Santosh rolled his eyes with a whatever expression. She started crying and the judge asked to cross examine the second witness, Shruti.

"The same question goes to you miss.” The lawyer said. "That day, we were on the roof top to take out the dried clothes, as it started drizzling outside. I, Anu and Shweta turned back and we heard ma'am scream. When we again turned, the murderer was all disguised and he was holding a knife in his hand. He smirked at us and jumped off the terrace." Shruti said. "Do you have any reason Santosh?" The lawyer asked. "Your Honor, believe me. I don't know anything! Please!" Santosh pleaded.

He's a guy aged between 25-30. He had many accuses, but never caught.

"You may go." The lawyer said. Shruti came down and sat beside Anushka. "Shruti, I think this is high time. We know about that so called young lad. We should reveal it to the public! Let him get what he deserves." Anushka hissed. Shruti nodded. "You're right babe."

"So your Honor, we've heard and seen many proofs against Santosh Kapadia..." The lawyer was cut off by Anushka. "I have something to say your Honor!"

"You may come to the witness dock and start saying what you want to say." The judge said. She walked to the dock and started confessing.

"Your Honor, I have something so interesting from this so called young lad." Anushka glared at Santosh. He smirked and "you can't even do anything!" He mouthed and winked. She glared at him and started saying, "when we were in school, I and Shruti used to wait in bus stop for the bus and apparently Shanti aunty was our neighbor so she used to guide us. Despite of knowing that aunty is married and she has two children and grandchildren, this brat used to ask her out and ask her to sleep with him. Aunty didn't encourage all this. He used to feel insulted and he started humiliating and insulting her. He tried to rape her. But we were there and saved her from his hands. Recently one day, I, Shruti, Varun and Nikhil went to a pub and we saw that he tried to get physical with a girl. She obviously refused and he tried to rape her." Anushka said. "Is that all you wanted to say?" The lawyer asked. Anushka nodded. "Thank you. You may go."

Anushka came down and sat beside Shruti. After noting all the points, the judge gave the hearing. Santosh was punished for three years. He shouldn't be communicating with anyone and no visitors are allowed. He should be isolated.

The case was closed. "That was so shocking!" Varun exclaimed. "That was the truth." Anushka said, tear drop falling down her cheek. "Aww, it's okay." Varun hugged her. "Thanks for you guys bravery! You and Shruti did an amazing job. Shweta, I know it's hard for us. Don't worry." Nikhil hugged her. Shruti raised her eyebrows. Anushka got a doubt on her sister. "Let me ask her again." She mumbled.

Santosh came out, with the police by his side and handcuffed. "You'll pay for it!" He hissed. The girls saw him with a disgusted look. Boys were burning with anger. Nikhil tried to hit him. Shruti stopped and pulled him back. "Shhh! What are you even trying to do Nikhil! Don't hit him. I don't want you to be in trouble!" She hugged him. "Aww! My sweet bestie hates to see me in trouble!" Nikhil hugged her back. "Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Anushka asked Varun, who is seeing them with a doubtful expression. "How do you know that I have a doubt on Shruti's intentions towards Nik?" Varun asked. "I know I know I know!" Anushka winked. "I need to..." Varun was cut off by Shweta, "we need to rush to ma'am's last rituals!" She reminded. They rushed to Shanti's house.

Shanti's son was determined that after Santosh gets punished, he'll do his mom's last rituals. The family agreed and they're doing it after Santosh got punished. They mourned for her death. She was absolutely an amazing lady. Inspiration for others. She was known for her strong personality and patience. She always had her family support and she never failed in life. She had a ideal husband, beautiful daughter and beautiful son, who always listened to her. Her son in-law and daughter in-law were her soul children, who always cared and listened to her. Her death got so much impact on her students. She was student's favourite.

Finally that bastard Santosh is punished!

What happens after three years? Let's wait and watch.

Mrs. Shanti Pal is definitely a great lady. I bet everyone misses her so much. But do you think her place is occupied by someone who's just like her?

Comment and Vote.