Spying

This is more of a comedic chapter XD
YAY DUCK DIDNT DIE IN THIS WOO
Features: Sarah, Duck, Becca, Daryl (mentioned) and Ellie from TLOU!

10 minutes later, not far from their camp…

‘’I can’t wait for those two to see what I shot this time!’’A teenage girl yelled from afar nearing to their camp but not close enough for them to hear while her groupmates were helping her carry an animal shot straight through the head.

‘’We all helped each other catch the deer, Ellie.’’ Becca argued. Ellie rolled her eyes but still kept her prideful smile.

‘’What do you think they do when we’re gone?’’ Sarah asked.

‘’Probably having sex.’’ Duck joked. Sarah softly hit him on the shoulder. ‘’Duck, be appropriate for once.’’

‘’Wait, I hear something. Let me take a look, okay? Protect the deer!’’ Becca ordered while taking out her small gun out from her jeans. She hid behind a tree not far from the camp and not far from the group. She tried to sneak to the camp, but instead, on what she saw, Becca seemed shocked and put her gun back with a big grin on her face.

They were all grunting while helping Ellie pull out the big animal they all caught in the woods as thwy were following Becca’ s tracks. It was Ellie, Becca, Duck and Sarah; their group mates.

‘’This is heavy as hel-‘’ Sarah complained but was interrupted by Becca while staring at their turf.

‘’Duck…I think you’re right about Clem and Carl…’’ Becca signaled her hand to the camp and pointed at the duo.

‘’What do you mean? They’re actually getting it on, in the apocalypse?! ’’ Duck gasped.

‘’Fuck no, dumbass! They’re cuddling!’’ Becca chuckled.

‘’What, my Clementine?! No, how are they?’’ Sarah asked pervertively, going through the tree behind Becca.

‘’Man, I gotta admit that’s pretty damn adorable.’’  She answered while amusingly nodding her head up and down. She instructed the group to go to the bush nearby; Attempting to hide, while grinning evily. ‘’You see it?’’

The others except Ellie (who was still holding on to the deer trying to pull it herself) joined Becca and smirked while Sarah couldn’t stop giggling uncontrollably.

‘’Maaan, this is gonna get dirty, I feel it.’’ Duck said with a whisper, but a slight of happiness in his tone.

‘’God, this is so romantic!’’ Sarah softly squealed. ‘’A little disgusting though…’’ Duck added. Sarah hit him once again without thinking.

‘’It’s called romance, you dummy!’'

‘’Heh, I didn’t know Clementine was this affected by Carl.’’ Becca whispered to her friends.

‘’Can’t blame her. You gotta admit he’s pretty hot.’’ Sarah said while giggling to herself.

‘’Yeah…Yeah he is.’’ Becca agreed.

Ellie felt slightly irritated and decided to drag it to the bush beside them and see what they were cooing on about. Like with the others, Ellie gasped and grinned.

’Holy fuck, that’s so gay!’’ She exclaimed. Everyone put their index fingers on their lips to signal her from keeping quiet. 

‘’ELLIE!’’ They all hissed and turned their angry faces to her.