First Kiss

Warning!: Making out scene. Don't like? Don't read.

yusss these two are liek my OTP

My first narration of a kissing scene. Mearp

This also has some drama and some fluff. I changed some of the deets in the show, so yeah.

Clementine couldn’t believe her eyes. Was this real? She finally got to see a perfect golden sunset.

 She leaned down a tree and fixed her olden hat and fixed the navy blue rim to get a better look of the beautiful landscape. She watched the sky painted with golden yellow colors of dawn mixed with white and blue colored clouds. Crows and tweeting birds were flying and matched the scene with their sing-song manner through the shining sun as the pine trees block the light.

The cold breeze followed the sunset and blew to her chocolate-brown colored face. She enjoyed it while she still can, since she barely experienced any beautiful things happening to the world anymore, thinking that they won’t even happen. But Clementine’s moment was ruined by the sound of a reloading gun.

 Her equal, Carl, was sitting in a big boulder while he noisily stocked up his rifle. He then wiped it with a dirty cloth. He made the seventeen-year old girl ruin her scenery. She looked at him with irritation but then she smiled as he observed him. Carl caught her staring and decided to ruin the awkward silence.

 ‘’If you stand there long, you’ll get eaten by walkers.’’ Carl interrupted his prediction of Clementine’s attempt to mock him while his eyes were still narrowed at the gun.

‘’I can handle myself, Grimes. I’m not a little kid.’’ Clementine protested. She always calls Carl off his last name from time to time.

Clementine didn’t like anyone calling or treating her like a child anymore. She survived almost her entire life in the apocalypse, dealing with every hellish situation she’s been given by the world,  so it was more than enough to prove she can take care of herself. As she was thinking to herself, Clementine felt the groaning of her stomach and touched it, sighing silently. God, I’m hungry. She then turned to Carl.

‘’Hey Grimes, when’s Ellie and Daryl coming back with the food?’’ Clementine asked.

‘’It won’t take long. He taught Ellie how to hunt well, so she’ll be back soon with the others.’’ Carl answered.

Carl acted as the leader of the group as they saw on how he can take care of everyone with great leadership. He certainly became a mix of Daryl and Rick. Clementine was impressed by this and accepted and was named with the title ‘co-leader’.  Carl assigned many tasks for all of them to do; Duck was in charge of rations, Sarah was in charge of medications because she was taught by her dad, and Becca and Ellie was more of the muscle of the group. People he can actually trust was right there with him. His hope was slowly getting back up. They were helping him retrieve himself, to find himself again. And he felt more than thankful.

Clementine nodded with agreement and looked her eyes back to the scenery, but her eyes was still suck on Carl who was still wiping the rifle.

 ‘’If you love the rifle so much, then why don’t you just marry it?’’ Clem chuckled while striking her little joke at him.

‘’Well then Orange, it seems like it wants to marry you, so...’’ Carl said while ignoring her taunt but still planted a little smirk on his face. Clementine blushed red as she heard her nickname from him. Her parents used to call her ‘’Sweet Orange’’, and of course she found that kind of embarrassing when she was younger, but now Carl? She then approached him while he was checking the clips of the weapon before he could give it to her.