Night 2

The alarm went off. She dragged herself out of bed and quickly got changed, brushing her hair and deciding to keep it down. Stuffing her phone, money and keys into her pockets, Shadow grabbed her bag, a light snack and ran out of the door. She unlocked her bike and set off towards the pizzeria.

.....

The bike lock clicked and she pushed open the heavy glass door.

"Hey Shad! Night two?" The manager was sat behind the desk again, smiling.

"Hey, yep! Uh, you said yesterday about my jacket or something?"

"Yeah, pass it here a second please, I need to go put your name on it... Its one of our rules for staff..." He explained. Shadow nodded and handed her jacket over before checking her phone. 11:42.

The manager came back and handed her the jacket, as well as a set of keys. "To the pizzeria and other rooms... I will be leaving before you arrive in future, just so you know." He smiled and walked out of the door towards the last car.

"Okay... Night two!" She said, pulling the warm hoodie around her, but leaving it unzipped.

She headed over to the main hall again, flicked her phone a few times and put in her headphones, before laying on the table and humming. She closed her eyes and began tapping her fingers in time with the beat, a soft melody that was rhythmic and continuous. She didnt realise the start of her shift, or the now human animatronics that were walking towards her.

Chica tapped Shadow, and out of surprise, she once again fell off the table.

"Ow... Geez guys..." She began rubbing her head where she'd once again hit the wall.

"Sorry, we couldn't get your attention..." Chica looked down slightly, before offering her hand to help Shad up.

"Hey, lass, are ya gonna go take that call?" Foxy looked at Shad and smirked slightly, watching the realisation slowly sink in...

"Be right back!" She began sprinting down the hall, faster than what any of the others could.

"Thats... Physically... Impossible... How... Does she.... Run... So fast?" Gold was out of breath as they reached the office. Shadow had thrown her bag on the floor and picked up the phone, holding it up to her ear with her shoulder as she rummaged through the papers that were once again scattered all over the desk.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, If you're hearing this and you made it to day two, congrats! I, I wont talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uh, It might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know... Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I, I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So, if, if you cant find something... Or someone... Be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course! I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique, in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know... Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

Shadow sighed and rolled her eyes as she put the phone down, standing up to go back to the group, before turning to see that they were all stood crowded in the doorway.