Chapter two: Introducing Jasper Hale (really Whitlock)

Jasper's pov:
Bella...

Bella...

Bella...

Everything about her pretty amazing. From her feisty nature to her intelligence.She's all I've been thinking about for the last few weeks.

For weeks now I've been hiding a very important thing from Bella. It would change things so much. But I'm quite scared she'll go running for the hills.

She is mate to me, my best friend and brother, and a friend of the family. Yes you heard right three mates.

You see why I can't say anything. It's one thing to be mated to one 'creature of the night' but it's completely different when your mated to three. All the above are possessive too. And Dominating in the bed as well.

We are all soldiers too. Me and my brother Peter where in the vampire wars together. The southern vampire wars. Enlisted by the crazy bitch herself Maria. We both have our own scares. Thanks to training newborn vampires for war. Garrett and I were military before we both were changed too. Although that's good for others. It can we very intimidating. So it's scary to think she could be okay with one of us.

The other person who knows our secret is Emmett because he walked in on me talking to Peter. I had no idea anyone was home at the time. Do I was talking in Alice and I's room. Emmett happened to be the first one back from the hunt.He's been on my ass to tell Bella ever since.

Today was a bad day though. And I was feeling quite down in the dumps. So I asked Emmett on his advice. And it was the same thing he's been telling me.

That wasn't the the worst part though. The worst part was knowing that Bella had heard that I was keeping something from her. She pretty much ran outta here after. I wanted to go after her and explain but Emmett held me  and told me it was best to give her time. I didn't agree but he did hang out with her more so i stayed.

I went to my room and was sulking when Carlisle found me.

"Hey Jasper, Emmett said you were in here. He's going hunting and since you guys didn't go yet I'd thought I'd see if you wanted go with him." With the others coming home I wanted to get away.

"Yeah tell him I'll meet him a minute. Just want to change."

With that he left me alone.

As I was getting ready my phone buzzed. It was brother Peter.

Don't worry Major
She cares for you.
And we have a long way
To go. Keep the faith.
We will have our mate soon.
See you in a week and Garrett
Will be there in a couple days. Bella will
Love him. She'll talk to you then. And we'll all sit and talk when I get there.
Captain out.

Of course I should have known. All knowing Yoda. Geez.

With that I got ready and went hunting. And when I came back Emmett started back in.

"Jazz you know you'll have to come out with it now. And you don't want to upset my sis anymore than you already have."

"Don't worry Em. Peter texted me already before we left that she'll come around and that we'll ALL talk to her when he gets her. Also Garrett will get here in a couple days. She'll meet him and we'll have a conversation."

"Well at least that's something. Garrett always did know how to smooth talk the ladies." He said wiggling his eyebrows. "And when is Peter coming? Because I can't keep this up. If she directly asks me I'm going to tell her. Fuck you guys being her mate and all."

I showed him my text. Though he was happy about Bella and Garrett, he wasn't to happy about waiting a week. But didn't comment anymore on the topic. We finished hunting and went back to the house.

All I could thing about thought was, soon things would be out and hopefully we would all have a mate. It scared me. But I had faith in Peter. He never steered me wrong.

I hope that because of my insecurities, I didn't lose my mate.

---------------------
Sorry so short
Candi
Thanks to my beta