one.

TAEHYUNG POV:

one thing i've noticed about my school is that everyone is attracted to looks. if someone had a crush on another person and you'd ask them why, they'd immediately make a comment about the person's visual appearance.

if i'm being completely honest i am kind of the same. but the only difference between me and them is that i want to build a romantic relationship off of feelings, not off of how i or they look. it's a matter if we have mutual feelings for each other and not our social status.

that was until i met min yoongi. transfer student from daegu, 4th year in high school, underground rapper, and also a basketball player. not only does he play basketball but he plays with others feelings.

ever since he came to this school he's dated at least 10 girls. he's been here for like 4 weeks. i know that i'm being completely hypocritical when i say this but, he is the most beautiful man i have ever seen and i must have him.

from his smile to his scowling disgusted face. you name it and i will still tell you he is the most attractive person i've ever seen. i guess you can say i have a crush on him of some sort. but i will never admit that to my best friends, hoseok and namjoon.

hoseok and namjoon know yoongi because of his rapping background. but i, on the other hand, have not talked to yoongi at all whatsoever. but the thing is i don't even know if i want to.

yes, i have a friendly, not so romantic, crush on him. but that doesn't change the fact he's a cold person. he brushes off anyone who tries to befriend him and i don't really know if i can handle that.

yoongi is only ever seen with jimin, jungkook, and seokjin. which, in all honestly, i don't see how he deals with those three. they're all loud when they're together and they're the definition of dumb, dumber, and dumbest.

i wish i could talk to yoongi but i really don't see that happenin any time soon. he probably has no idea who i even am. even though it hurts to say that, i don't really expect him to know who i am. i'm not that popular i'm just another "pretty" face at the school.

but here i stand looking at yoongi from a distance laughing with his friends and his eyes are sparkling. his gummy smile is showing and my heart can't help but to melt at the sight. but suddenly yoongi looks in my directions and we make eye contact.

"oh fuck"