No mercy for the weak (finale)

-Troops dispatched
-City completely empty
-full area containment

Sending in squadron 1

"Do you have a visual on the target?"

"Affirmative, target in sight"

"Commence attack but maintain distance, radius of the eye's attack is unknown"

Attacks seem to be effective, bleeding confirmed from the arm appendage.

Half of squadron 1 eliminated from direct attack from the arm appendage.

Sending in squadrons 2 and 3

Attacks effective, eye is not sending high frequency signal.

Squadron 2 focus attacks mainly on the eye appendage.
Maintain distance.

Squadron 3 focus attacks on the arm appendage, divide and conquer, stay spread out.

With distance, the eye's signal seem to have no effect.

Confirmed major injuries and slower movement due to wounds on eye appendage.

Focus attacks on the pupil.

Attacks successful, confirmed eye appendage bursting and falling.

Eye appendage is being dragged into the hole.

Arm appendage starts attacking faster.

Confirmed several soldier casualties.

Requesting air strike.

Squadrons retreat.

Fighter jets incoming, missiles fired.

Confirmed hit, target still moving.

Fighter jets coming back in for a second attack.

Missiles fired.

Confirmed hit, target retreating back into hole.

It looks like the situation has been taken care of.

Negative, movement underground confirmed.

Unknown object rising from the ground.

Object confirmed to be just like in descriptions sent to us by the scientists.

2,000 ft tall, head of a human, but the body of a predatory dinosaur, it has long, three clawed arms twice as long as its body and 800 feet long tail contains the two aforementioned appendages.

It's mouth looks like a sharks mouth, how ugly.

Tanks in position

Squadrons in position

Fighter jets incoming.

Launch attacks all directed at head.

Target seems to be preparing something, mouth opening to unnatural proportions, spinal cord sprouting fin like structures on back.

Eye and arm appendages on tail have regenerated.

Target is facing upwards into the sky.

Just what is it doing?

All troops commence atta-

(loud ultra high frequency sound can be heard.)

(It seems to be making this sound with its entire body, confirmed 50 mile radius)

(Soldiers can be seen screaming in pain and bleeding all openings, they seem to ramble on about mistakes that have made throughout their lives.)

(Fighter jets can be seen flying straight down to the ground)

(Soldiers begin to target each other for unknown reasons)
(Video is distorted and unrecognizable screams can be heard as video cuts out)

"Signal seems to be able to travel through devices. As people in the (data erased) seemed to also be affected by this signal"

"This thing and it's psychological attacks..its almost like it knows our brains are the very reason we are the top species"

"Yes, it most likely knows, however that's not the biggest problem"

"What is it?"

"Earlier in these files, one of the mission reports mentioned wanting to see what was down the hole where the creature had initially dug into after killing group B."

"And?"

"You didn't notice? They never mention what it was they saw down there, and I know for a fact I heard about that mission going through."

"Now that you mention it, it does seem kind of suspicious, do you think what they saw down there was worse than the creature itself?"

"It's a possibility, since it seems to take the body parts of another creature, in this case, a human and adds it into itself, where do you thing it got that eye, arm and whatever internal body organs it collected, which leads to the question: where did it get its arms? And how did it increase in size so dramatically from the moment it could kill without being an embryo?"

"I don't know, but it's a scary thought isn't it? That we're no longer the dominant species eh?"

"Yea..as if one of that thing wasn't bad enough, it just HAD to have to ability to reproduce asexually, sending its offspring to be carried by a bat like thing that comes out of its chest. Which is actually what it did after that last video ended."

"I know but that just doesn't seem natural, if it is an earth born predator, than how did it get such mutations? My guess is it has to do with whatever is down inside the earth."

That's a good guess you got there, I suspect the same thing, especially after the fact that it's offspring don't look anything REMOTELY as close to it, they take different shapes and sizes, some look humanoid, others look more like different types of animals."

"Yea and all we could do is set up domes around major cities, atleast the ones that weren't attacked immediately."

"Yea, thank goodness for the Heavens Gate Company and their brand new tech, without them humanity would have been completely wiped out, still.."

"Now that means we live like cattle."

"...exactly"

"Well, its better than being extinct right?"

"..yea..I suppose"