Are you stalking me?

Hey guys.Sorry for not updating and yeah.Hope you like the chapter.
Jimin's POV
Of course i followed Y/N but i can't say this to her.I will just say that was walking by and i came to drink.
"Y/N are you...Jimin?"
"Um hi."
"What are you doing here?"
"Oh,i was just walking by and i decided that i want to have some fun and to drink a little.And why you two are here in some club? I mean it's not very nice of you to come here with Y/N.Bad things can happen like 2 min.ago when this guy tried to rape her."
"Don't give me this bullshit.She is okay now so everything is fine.Y/N let's go!" J-hope said and grabbed her wrist while i grabbed her other wrist.
We were glaring at each other until Y/N said:
"Guys stop it! Everything is fine,everybody are okay,i'm okay so please stop it!"
"Y/N..."
"Jimin thanks for saving me and all but now i'm on a date with Hoseok so i will stay with him,okay?
We will see each other at school tomorrow."
"Okay Y/N.For you always!"
"Bye!" she said as she hugged me and she walked away with Hoseok while holding hands.
I swear to God...i will ruin his life for stealing my future girlfriend.He will pay and i'm going to be the one who will laugh in the end and Y/N will be with me in my arms.
Suddenly some drunk slutty girl came to me and said:
"Hey Hottie.Do you want to have some fun?"
I was literally going to puke when an idea popped in my mind.
Heheh.This is going to be so fun!
Hope you liked this chapter.What do you think will happen in the next chapter?
Bye Bye💙