You know me

She opened her eyes and was welcomed by the scent of the room. It was a soft scent of lavender. She blinked several times and looked around the room. She was confused. "Where am I ?" She muttered. She struggled to remember how she got here but to no avail. Her mind was blank. She got up abruptly, fear in her eyes . She shut her eyes tightly trying to remember who she was atleast, but she remembered nothing. She gasped and started to pant. She got out of the bed and ran out of the room. She ran into the sitting room and stopped abruptly as she saw a man sited on the coach. He looked at her with concern in her eyes. "Elena" he said. She stared at him her eyes reflected all of her fears. "Who are you?" She asked and watched as he moved closer. She moved a step back as he came towards her. "Elena. You shouldn't be out of bed, you are just recovering" he said. "Who is Elena?" She asked still shaking with fear. The man stared at her with shock "oh my Goodness. Don't tell me you don't remember anything " he said . Elena was breathing through her mouth, she shook her head and started to cry. He moved quickly and hugged her tightly "you would be fine my precious. I am your husband . I am here for you." . She felt safe in his arms. She reflected on the words she just heard. Her husband? She was married? What else would she learn? That she had kids? She shut her eyes and the tears flowed down continuously.

His name was Henry. Elena watched him as he fixed dinner. He was tall and had dark hair. He wore a pair of eyeglasses that made him look geeky. He had a weird mustache and shy looking eyes, but those eyes showed her so much love when he looked at her. He had made her breakfast, lunch and now dinner. He was a good husband. She felt bad for forgetting such a wonderful partner. He brought her food to the table where she sat. "Thank you" she said, and Henry smiled and gave her that loving look again. She was extremely beautiful. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes that shorn like a crystal and skin that was flawless. He felt blessed to still have her. Blessed that she had survived the accident. What would he do without her?. Elena took a sip of the soup he had made and smiled. It tasted good. She looked at him straight in the eyes " I'm sorry" she said. Henry frowned, "for what?"
"For forgetting such a wonderful husband" she had tears in her eyes.
Henry shook his head "no, no Elena. It's not your fault at all. It was the accident" he said.
Elena blinked curiously "what accident? What happened to me?" She asked.
Henry held her hand. "It was a car accident on your way to the store. The other driver died. I'm so glad I didn't loose you" he said "now I'd protect you with everything I've got"
Elena smiled and looked at him lovingly. "Thank you" was all she could say.

They spent the next two weeks together and Henry was like an angel. He did everything she wanted, and spent every minute with her. They lived on an island and the beach was always full. They spent most of their days in the beach eating roasted meat and wine, and they spend their nights cuddling in bed, falling asleep in each other's arms. One night, Henry didn't want to just cuddle. He wanted more, he wanted the whole of her. He started to kiss her deeply and she froze in fear. "Relax, just relax" he muttered as he undressed her and started to caress her beautiful body. He was overwhelmed with desire, he groaned with pleasure. He kissed her all over her body and touched her slowly and passionately all over. It was almost like he was worshipping her body. She moaned with pleasure and responded as he slowly came on top of her and they made love.
In the morning, Elena lay there staring at his face. He was a wonderful man and she felt so lucky. He opened his eyes and smiled "my love" he muttered. She smiled. "Henry" she muttered. "Yes dear?" He responded. She sat up, "why don't we have any wedding pictures? Or any pictures together at all?" She was genuinely concerned. Henry looked disturbed by her question, but he sat up and sighed deeply "I know you can not remember honey and I don't want to bring back bad memories. The thing is, our old home caught fire and was completely destroyed. All our stuff, our pictures, your old clothes everything was lost. But this has been our home for a year now" he said. Elena frowned "wow, that's terrible, I hope, I hope nobody died" she gasped in fear thinking may be she had had kids. Henry shook his head "no honey, it was just the two of us. And we are both fine aren't we?" He chuckled and got out of bed. "I'd fix breakfast" he said. Elena still had more questions, but she decided she would ask during breakfast.