the nine diamond and one giant zircon

author or narrator Pov.

the diamonds then seat in a circle where on their knees at the beach Steven was next to blue diamond.

the black diamond begin her tale. "before there was a four tyrants there was nine you along the eight of us  are the order of nine diamonds created by the great force the deities we called star through one of gem peace the soul stone he created us to protected all life and bring balance and peace in home wold as well life."

what blue and the crystal gems had heard was a shocking and terrible. if they were to protect all life then where were they during the gem war?

"but when the rise of the four diamond came we were betray by you when you was delirious thinking you one of the four by the fowl black magic influence, it was through your gem that you called us to here and open freed us from our imprisonment." the purple diamond said.

"me one of you? what about that blue diamond your with right now." steven blue daimond asked "she just a over size zircon gem a fake diamond to be exact." 

when this was heard the other blue diamond frowned she know of her place with the nine ever since she met know  them in the coffin prison.

"so... nine diamonds huh" it was then after Steven words that from the sky ships arrived  covering the sky in darkness.

"yellow diamond!" blue diamond shouted. "fake yellow diamond i presume your referring to." the yellow diamond  of the nine diamond said.

soon the large green diamond stand up and with the wave of his hands he easily disable the ship not only that but all gems was floating in the grasp of the purple diamond.

the yellow diamond of home world was set in front of them with her pearl.

"other diamonds?! but how?" finally after the pearls word the orange throw a punch at her yellow diamond causing her to fall backwards.

soon it became a fight between to diamond as the home world yellow diamond give blow that seem to cause no effect to the orange while the one she fight against to fetal blow to her as it was literally no blows for hard blows a one sided match.

the yellow diamond fall to the floor weaken and will broken by the orange diamond who won.

"no more lies from you fake." the orange diamond said as she then shot a laser out of her finger to the gem of the yellow diamond she called a fake.

the diamond of home world then transformed to a pearl her gems had from above as they been set on the beach floor or on new docks.

seeing what just happen and hearing what the orange called their diamond had litterally change most of gems.

this. "you were to serve a yellow diamond correct." the orange one asked the pearl nodded. "sister you gotten yourself new kin." the orange said. "their is no way my gems will se-" her former pearl punched the former yellow diamond to poof and retreat to her gem.

it was a easy settle soon the nine diamond will take the fight to the biggest fake of all white diamond as the battle will be a easy one side just like it was with the fake yellow diamond.

it was after the battle that the black diamond create a new home world near earth for yellow kin it was out of nothing but pure magical energy. but this time everything will change for good.

 but this time everything will change for good