Prologue the sapphire of past prediction.

_______________________________________________________________________________

this is alternate to the session five where diamond love is a fan fiction story, Steven universe is own by cartoon network studio, crewniverse, and Rebecca sugar please support the offical release. the reason i made such a fan fiction because no one ever made a love parody between a diamond and Steven so those who like to do the same that is fine. it will be one interesting fan fiction to read. but this story i made is base on theories and other things so please enjoy the story and i hope you love it. 

________________________________________________________________________________

blue diamond had come alone to in a dry kinder garden in as she question herself and the diamond that she trusted. recently she been following a trail of a unknown source that she could only assume it led by pink diamond the gem that is no longer alive. 

the trail had come to ended with a sapphire and other gems the had been mark defected but for a reason Blue Diamond couldn't bare to shatter gems anymore. she knows that there a reason she here the defected gems were frighten as hell in her towering appearance. 

"tell me of your self gems please." blue daimond broke the silence of fear. soon the fluorite introduce  herself and the defected gems and the reason why they are off. but blue diamond was interested in Padparadscha.  

blue diamond ask. "if you can predict recent past events   Padparadscha could you see events that is further back in the past?" strange enough the sapphire realize it and nodded. "please tell me how did Rose quarts shatter pink diamond" blue asked.

 Padparadscha give a answered that was a terrible truth. "rose did not shatter pink diamond it was Yellow who did it and covering it up wanting pinks diamonds gems shattered wanting you to forget her want the earth destroyed."

when blue heard the sapphire words she was furious to hear her say such things and yet she know it to be true in a terrible way.

it is rare to see a sapphire that could see history let alone accept its powers. "rose will be arriving in home world soon" Blue diamond said. "not true Blue diamond its a human gem hybrid, the offspring of Rose Quarts name Steven quarts universe." the sapphire said.

it was a bit of a surprise to hear how and why would Rose have a offspring let alone a hybrid. blue was told of Steven adventure from start to finish by  Padparadscha and feel fascinating by him. 

thus blue diamond gave left taking the gems secretly from other even the diamonds she once trusted had her paridot to invent a gauntlet that was given to the sapphire with Padparadscha reveal the truth of pink demise to blue alone then Steven life. 

soon she prepare for the trails and the coming of Steven quarts universe with the unknowing what danger lies ahead of him and her and what bond will be form from it.