Allison trailed her finger down the long list of family names, finally landing on the one they sought. She pressed her lips as she began flipping through the pages, stopping on page 366.

The family tree was small, it seemed no one had bothered to document the family members before the Sanderson Sisters parents, squinting to see through the spotted ink at the bottom of the page, Max licked his lips and cleared his throat.

"Florence (Flora) Sanderson was born on December 1st 1613.
Marrying Ichabod on September 29th, 1630, the pair went on to have three daughters, Winifred, Mary, and Sarah.

On October 24th, 1640,
Florence was was placed on trial for supposedly practicing Witchcraft, after a few local children
vanished and what was believed to be their clothes were found near The Sanderson's house.

Florence was burned at the stake on October 28th, after the jury
found her to be guilty of the crime." Max read aloud, he frowned as he exchanged unnerved glances with his younger sister and Allison.

"There's more down there," Dani narrowed her eyes and placed her finger to the top of the page.

Swallowing, Allison read aloud: "Ichabod Sanderson was born on July 22nd 1611, he married Florence Bishop on September 29th, 1630.

He was a chairman on the town council up until the trail of his wife, Florence, in 1640.

Following the death of his wife, Ichabod spent his time at home, in the cottage he shared with his three children, Winifred, Mary, and Sarah.

He died on January 11th, 1643, it is unclear the cause of death."

Allison swallowed, and slouched back in her chair at the dining room table.

The two teens were silent, allowing their minds to process all the new information.

Dani meanwhile, had taken to reading the rest of the information in the corners, about the Sanderson Sisters.

"Winifred Sanderson was born on June 6th, 1631.

After the death of her mother, Winifred made money for her family by selling small straw dolls to the locals in the village.

A few years after her father's death, at the age of 17, Winifred was called for trial after many children in town had fallen ill after playing with the dolls she made. Winifred managed to escape being hung for witchcraft, by explaining that the children were probably only ill from the materials she used.

It was in 1693, after a local child named Emily Binx, and her elder brother, Thackery Binx, went missing, that Winifred Sanderson and her sisters were tried, and found guilty of the children's disappearance, the sisters were hung outside their cottage as the result."

Dani's eyes swept over to the next section, she found herself transfixed as she learned more and more about the sinister witches.

"Mary Sanderson, born on August 13th, 1632.

Suffering from a head injury as a child, after failing in the village after a boy tripped her. Mary was believed to be a bit strange, like the rest of her family, and following the death of her parents, she was often seen eyeing the children younger than her, she always had a way of showing up in strange places.

In 1693, she, along with her elder and younger sisters, were hung outside their cottage after it was discovered they practiced Witchcraft and we're responsible for two children's disappearance."

Dani turned her head to look over her shoulder, Allison and Max had moved to stand next to the window, they whispered back and forth while Binx stared outside.