Chapter One.

✵ ☪︎ ✵

Chapter One

✵ ☪︎ ✵

The Sanderson Sisters were alive once more, all because a boy named Max Dennison, had lit the black flame candle.

Winifred flipped through page after page in her beloved spell book, searching for a spell to locate her daughter, Ariel, the daughter she had thought had died long ago.

But, she had been proven wrong when she had asked her master where her child was, as Ariel was nowhere to be found in the underworld. She was puzzled to learn that her child was above the surface, as somehow, a spell had been placed on the baby, resulting in her aging terribly slow.

At last, Winifred Sanderson had found what she sought, she threw her hands into the air with a triumphant cry; "Ah! Come Sisters, come, take my hands and repeat after me, for I have found the spell at last, and we must cast it, to find thee child." She held her hands out to both of her sisters.

Mary and Sarah ran to stand beside their older sister, and the three clasped hands.

"Find the witch of whom I seek, the young one who shares my crimson blood." Winifred began and she closed her eyes as her sisters chorsed; "Find the witch of whom I seek, the young one who shares my crimson blood."

"Skin of ivory, heart full of malice, the one who speaks my tongue. Lead me to the one I seek, the one of who was stolen from me!" The sisters finished chanting.

Sarah and Mary waited with bated breath as Winifred slowly opened her eyes, the brown irises blazing with fire as she strode to the window and looked out to the sky.

Mary and Sarah ran over to stand behind her on either side, eagerly looking up into the night sky.

Winifred grinned as a large become of light lit up the sky, not too far away, giving them a trail to follow in the sky's, one that would lead them to Ariel Sanderson.

Winifred slammed the shutters closed, causing her younger sisters to jump back. "Come Sisters!" Winifred began, and lead the way to the broom cupboard, grabbing her broom, she walked outside.

The two younger sisters grabbed their own brooms in a haste, fighting a bit to grab their broom before each other.

Sarah won, her slim size easier to use to her advantage, as she ducked under Mary's arm, broom clasped in her hand tightly, and stuck her tongue out at her older sister as she looked over her shoulder.

Mary grumbled to herself, and grabbed her broom, before running out of the cottage to catch up with her older sister and younger sister.

Winifred glanced over her shoulders as Sarah and Mary came to stand on either side of her, a few feet back. Pulling her emerald cloak hood over her firey red hair, she yelled out; "Into the night sky, we shall fly!" Winifred gripped her broom and mounted it, Sarah and Mary doing the same with their own brooms, and then the three witch sisters took to the sky.

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧:・゚✧ *:・

Max, Allison, and Dani all sat in the Dennison house, a large book was perched in front of them on the table.

The book was worn, it's leather binding faded and slightly beaten up from years of use, inside the front of the book, a chapter index was located, the ink was slightly smudged in certain areas, making the names difficult to make out. At the top corner of the page, the words: Family trees, of the 1600's. Were written in emerald ink.