Before The Accident

For my First Time Readers-

(Y-N) means your name
(F-C) means your favorite color
(L-N) means your last name
(H-C) means your hair color
(E-C) means your eye color
(S-T) means Skin Tone
[A-N] means Author Note

Have Fun, Readers~!
*****************************
(Y.N.) p.o.v

Greetings... oh, I sould tell you my name, right? Well, My killer name is Bloody Rose... I know, that sounds dumb, huh? My brother pick it for me. If I would have chosen my name, it would have been Silent Scream or something cooler! But, I guess Bloody Rose is easier to remember. My real name tho, is (Y-N) (L-N). I guess your here to know about my story. On how a sweet girl turn into a killer. Welp, your out of luck....

Jk, I'll tell you everything

When I was younger, around 2 years old, I was adopted with Alex. Oh, that's my brother. Sorry, I forgot he existed for moment that fast. Alex is 3 years older than me, but sometimes, he acts like a child. He can be immature, especially when it comes to me with boys, but I wouldn't have him any other way. So, when we got adopted, everything was normal. My Mom watch over Alex more and My Dad watch mostly over me. Sadly, my mom left my dad when I turn 5 and I stay with her while my dad had Alex. She remarried a fucking asshole named James. I hated him, for good reason too. He was so creepy and he always try to grab me. He was unemployed, so that means my mom work and I stay home with this creep, Yay! I told my mom so many times, but she of course thinks about his looks and money. Oh, this guy was loaded. He may be unemployed, but he came from a rich ass neighborhood. As I got older, it got worst. My body was starting to go through changes and he like that. When I was 13, I ran away after he try to do the unimaginable to me.

I walk around, trying to find my dad and Alex

As I did, I bumped into someone. It was a teen boy. He had my same (E-C) and bits of (H-C) hair. He said "...(Y-N)..?". I happily jump into his arms, as he hold me. He start to question me, like why I was out here, where mom, etc. I told him everything as I think that's what made him like how he is today. He try to teach my Step-Dad a lesson, but I told him not to waste his time. I asked him about dead as he stare at me for a long time. Before, he finally start to speak...

"Dad... he died... I just left the hospital, he was sick... Mom left him because she didn't want to deal with the medication..." he hold my shoulders as he whimpered out "(Y-N)... he send so much time looking for you... at one point, he found Mom, but she told him that you were gone. She even "prove" it by showing him where she live and let him look around. I guess that was all a lie..."

I hold him as I said "It's ok... I'm sure he is in a better place... unlike these fuckers", I growled as I start to walk off back to that place as he grad my arm and said "Let me come with you..."

I look at him as I slowly nodded. We both start to walk back as he look around and said "Whoa... you live in the rich kids area". I rolled my eyes and walk up to the house. I was about to knock as I heard screaming. I point to near by window and whisper "Come on, Alex..."

He nodded and followed. As we watch, my Step-Dad was drunk and yelling at my mom, as she was undress. We both watch as he smash the bottle on her head as she fall to the ground and blood start to come out. He look shock by what he done as the lights went out. Me and Alex were confused but quickly start to walk away fast than start running. Alex lead me to where Dad live.

As we were there, Alex asked me if I was in school. I told him that I was homeschooled by private tutors. That's when he told me that I would start to go to school with him

And that's where I met them....