Cat Girl

I used to love cats, but not anymore, since an incident.

Hi, my name's Jack and I had a friend, who was... strange. I mean, she behaved normally and she's pretty, but when she sees me or some other people eat fish, she behaved madly.

She will crouch down and bury her face in her hands and she would purr. Then her nails will grow longer and longer like claws and her eyes would look like those of a cat.

It also happens if she ran across a rat or a mouse.

I think she's sick, so I think it's normal. But when I asked her about it, she became upset and refused to talk.

P.S. She's a Japanese girl.

One day we came across a man who look rather like a mouse and even smelled like one! It was dreadful.

Neko, my 'strange' friend, began her 'ritual'. Maybe it's that person's smell.

"Argh!" She suddenly cried out, "I can't take it anymore!"

She sprang at the startled man and cling onto his shoulders. He shooked himself furiously, trying to shake her off, but she held on. She bit his head (ew) and rip a little part off (double ew).

Neko jumped off and was ready to sprang at him again but he ran off already. She returned to normal and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry. Please don't tell anyone." She whispered then dashed off.