Just Stop

Nicole was a normal girl good grades great friends. Or so she thought. Everyday she would have fun with her friends. Nicole was always one of the first to leave school one day she was being picked up later when she saw it her best friends surrounding poor Logan Michael.

Logan was a talker he enjoyed talking but he didn't have many friends everyone thought he was weird and he didn't need people. Nicole ran to the first teacher she saw...Mrs. Gus. "Mrs. Gus Logan is being bullied" she cryed to the teacher only to be ignored.

Sighing Nicole marched over to her old friends. "Leave him alone guys he did nothing wrong."

Nicole didn't expect the answer "Oh look it's little Nicole trying to play hero. Guess what sweetheart nothings ends perfectly like those stories you read we only were friends with you cause we liked your brother. You're just an annoying b*tch. Go read a book nerd," Hannah the leader of the group said in a snotty voice after she shoved Nicole to the ground.

Nicole got tears in her eyes. Hannah and her posse strutted over to hang out with other friends. "Thanks but you didn't have to do that Nicole. Someone would've found me. You really didn't. But... I guess you don't have anybody to hang out with anymore. Since they all left. Do you maybe... wannabe friends?" Nicole jumped she forgot Logan was there.

" Logan it's fine I really want to be friends that would be nice I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not anymore they made me change my self tang out with them. You seem nice how about we start this over. Hi my name is Nicole...what's your name?" Logan smiled a true genuine smile Nicole returned.

" Logan, it's nice to meet you Nicole." Logan reach out a hand to Nicole. Nicole grab the hand and Logan pulled her. "Let's be friends." They hugged it was amazing sight. And old popular girl, the nerd someone who is scared to be herself... and the boy who never back down and was always some himself never scared to do what he wanted.

Perfect together. After that day it was rare to see them without each other other than the days that the other was sick. They still got bullied but they created a club. This club was for people who are bullied they got to tell people their life stories they got friends. And they had people to stand up for the other these kids created the ABG the anti-bullying group. Always there for each other.

This was my story growing up and it changed me for the better

This was my story growing up and it changed me for the better. I'm nicer an know what's it like to be bullied. I don't know what I would do if I never helped Logan that day. I now know stand up for what's right and be yourself. Take my advice be yourself and stand up for what's right.

The End

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

BE YOURSELF FOREVER

Ellabean22