☼ Exercises towards a flat tummy ☼

In this chapter I am going to tell you some of the best moves to burn stomach fat and clinch your waist.

- PLANK
It is no myth that plank tightens your stomach muscle and it also tones your arms

- LEG RAISE
Now this exercise requires you to lay on the floor and raise your straight legs from the floor to a 90 degree angle and back down again. It is a really good exercise to clinch your stomach.

- CRUNCHES
You must of expected me to include these! They are a great exercise to do but some people do them too much meaning your stomach muscles aren't being tested enough and are too comfortable with the movement; although with could if you repeat any other exercise too much I guess

- JUMPING LUNGES
This is a great cardio exercise to tighten up your stomach and legs.

- SINGLE LEG DEADLIFT
This exercise is one of my favourites, mainly because I love the deadlift and of how much it works your muscles.

- SKIPPING
Yep. Just skipping! This is a really good cardio exercise which burns a lot of calories and tightens your muscles.

- GLUTE BRIDGE
I like this exercise a lot because I am very lazy and it's basically just lying on the floor, occasionally lifting your hips up into the air. But it isn't all happy days, this move clenches your stomach muscles and your glutes.

- HIGH KNEES
Yet another cardio exercise which can be done which any equipment whatsoever.

- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
This exercise is becoming very popular because of its effects, tightening stomach muscles and clinching your waist.

- RUNNING / JOGGING
Simply going for a run or a jog, as you probably know, burns more and more calories by the minute but also shrinks your belly.

- WIDE LEG PLANK
This exercise is almost exactly like the original plank except you have to use your stomach muscles more to keep your posture from sagging. It is more effective, I would say, than the original plank.

- RUSSIAN TWIST
This exercise is really good because you need to use your stomach muscles to keep you balance but I would not recommend it if you have any type of back problems.

- REVERSE CRUNCHES
If I'm going to include normal crunches why not include reverse crunches. Reverse crunches are an exercise that is almost like the leg lift but with a little pulse up added. It is a really good exercise if you can put up with the pain :)

- BURPEES
Every single persons nightmare. If anyone tells you they love, or even slightly like, burpees they are lying. Like, its not even a little white lie. Although they are excruciatingly painful, they are effective.

- WINDSHIELD WIPERS
This exercise is all about control and the strength of your stomach muscles. It is a really good move for lazy people because you literally just lie on the floor moving your legs from side to side ( <- not a detailed description, search up 'windshield wipers exercise' on the trustworthy internet)!

- FLUTTER KICKS
Cute name, ugly pain. Again, this exercise is all about control and really focusing on tightening those stomach muscles.

- JUMPING JACKS
Every kids favourite exercise, jumping up and down like Patrick Star (<- again not a detailed description but lets hope you know what a jumping jack is and wont have to search it up :))!

- BICYCLE CRUNCHES
These crunches are my favourite crunches. They are fun but also do their job with giving your desirable abs.

- PLANK TO PUSHUP
This exercise is another good one for controlling your stomach muscles.

- SIDE V-UPS
For this exercise you need to be very controlled to actually do it right, I cant whatsoever. It works your sides and stomach muscles.

- PLANK HIP DIPS
This exercise is a fun, hip moving exercise which I do all the time. I love it because it really does work like it's supposed to.

- SPIDER-MAN PLANK
This move is a definite killer and I really recommend it.

- BUTTERFLY CRUNCH
I like this exercise because it's a nicer and different crunch. Trust the butterfly, do the crunch.

Thats it for this chapter hope you picked up a new move. Remember to vote and comment if you have any questions or recommendations :)

Kaesha xoxo