When we can back to the deck to dry up Cameron is just sitting there staring at us the hole time.

He threw me his shirt, I sat next to him while Dylan went in to have a shower.

"Do you want to talk about last night?" I ask him.

"Nothing happened I just has another dream" he shrugged.

"Then why did your phycologist call" I ask him again.

"Because she always calls to talk to me. Can you just forget about it I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would get this way " he snaps as he puts on his sunglasses.

"Why are you so angry today?" I ask him.

"I'm not"

"Cameron this relationship is so pointless we haven't been the happy couple we imagined" I explain

But he still chooses to ignore me.
....

I got out of the shower for the second time today and I was picking up my makeup bag from the floor when I suddenly knocked over the trash can.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath as I went over a picked it up the mess.

I picked up a medicine packet that had fallen out and when I looked more into it they were Cameron's tablet and one of the tablets from the packet was missing.

"Cameron" I called for him as I walked out of the bathroom, "what!" He yelled back.

"You took them?" I asked him throwing the tablets at him.

"So you wanted me to take them" he told me focusing his attention back to the TV.

"Not after I heard you go crazy like this" I tell him angrily.

"Ohh please stop making this about you" he smears backs at me.

"Cameron don't do this" I speak calming down.

"Do what? You are making this about you! Oh I forgot this is princess Mel's world and we all follow her" he bites back.

"I wish we never meet" I whisper under my breath. I knew it wasn't true but I just wanted to hurt him as much as he just hurt me.

I can feel tears growing in my eyes but I will not let him see me cry.

We stood in silence for about 5 mins and I could feel my bottom lip quivering.

"sorry I can't" he said as he walked out the door down the stairs and out the front door and to the car.

I knew he isn't him self on these tablets and I don't really know why he started taking them and why there coming back to him again!

....

I was asleep in bed when I heard him come through the door.
I sat up and turned on the lamp "Cameron?"

"Hey" he spoke softly sitting at the end of the bed.
"I feel better now I don't know what got a hold of me"

"That's good" I muttered

"And I'm sorry I didn't mean to take it out on you" he apologised

It was my turn to stay quite now.
"Mel I don't want to do this again" he continued
"Please say something"

"What do you want me to say?" I asked him "that you didn't hurt me that all I want is for you to be okay! I don't want to fight, I want to be a stereotype couple. I want you to be open to me and stop keeping me out" I told him. "We can't keep going back and forth. I want to have fun here"