Chapter 8

I sat in my car for about 10 minutes thinking about what I am going to do and say to him to make things okay? The breaking of a glass woke me up and I rushed out of the car making my way towards the opened doors.

"Put it down!" I heard Dylan yell at Cameron who has now turned into the hulk and is smashing everything in his path. The house looked like a tornado has ripped through it and I felt sorry for Mary who had to clean it up in the morning.

Cameron pinned Dylan to the wall and screamed at him "What makes you think you know any better?"

I rushed over trying to save Dylan but Cameron's tight grip onto him neck "Cameron stop it!" I yelled grabbing his arm and yanking it off Dylan's, he fell onto the floor and started coughing loudly.

"Ohh look who it is! You don't need to be here I don't need any of you" he screamed at me and Dylan.

"Hey" I screamed at him trying to get him to look at me "Were both just trying to help you okay? And all your seeming to do lately is push us all away" I scream even louder to the heavily drunk who I don't even know anymore.

He pins me to the wall making me flinch when I feel the ruff surface of the wall slams to my back. "I don't need you and him you are both useless" he tells me with a discussed tone. He then turns and grabs the lamp and trows it to the wall I gasp at the strength he has and how dangerous he is getting. He then turns onto the wall and smashes a large canvas ripping it through the middle and I flinch as I see his bloodily buckles but he doesn't seem to mind probably giving him more of a high to destruct more.

I choose to ignore his destructive words as him being highly intoxicated and try again with him. I chase after him as he stumbles onto his feet to grab the brown liquor on the bar, he takes a swing of it and swallows an awful lot and walks out side.

I follow him as he sits down on a chair in the backyard I join him and he stares into my eyes. His eyes weren't what I was used to but they were dark and angry. Even though I wasn't scared of Cameron the though of him being this way was breaking my heart.

"Why?" I ask him fighting back the tears, I don't know why I was about to cry maybe it was seeing him like this.

He throws the bottle across the lawn and asks me "Why?" I feel like we have asked each other the same question but the difference is that I wear my heart on my sleeve not like Cameron who shuts people out.

"Because Cameron I care for you and although you be a jerk to me I know its for a reason and I see hope in you. Your just building this wall up to keep me out but I'm not going to let you do it anymore because I'm not going anywhere" I answered him, I knew he would forget this maybe when his sober but I just wanted it off my chest.

"You hurt me" he told me
"How?" I asked

"You left me... I thought you wouldn't leave" he looked at me with lighter eyes now.

"I left you because you you were being irresponsible, mean to me and you never think about the consequences about what you say and how you act" I frowned trying to be a bit more calmer with him.

"Then why were you mad at dinner before we fought?" He asked looking at me with a confused glaze and now I knew he was starting to piece all of the pieces together.

"Cameron your drunk can we please talk about this tomorrow or later today maybe" I asked trying to dismiss the subject and now that I think about it more it was stupid to think that we had something from all the times he told
me he had feelings and liked me.

"Baby I might be intoxicated but I wont forget" he smirked.

I groaned with annoyance at the pet name he gave me and even though I melt at those words if he doesn't want to be more than friends why use it?