This is the perfect chance to get to know him better, even if I might never see him again. My face broke into a grin and I tried to think of some questions that might help to know him better.

"Okay..erm. Where are you from?"

"I was actually born in Austin, Texas. But...things happened and I moved to New York to start over." He said and his face looked distant, like he was remembering something important. I wanted to ask but didn't think he would tell me. Suddenly he shifted his gaze to me and smiled.

"What about you?"

"Oh I'm kind of like you but I'm from Denver. This is my first day in New York."

I watched as his face lit up and he gave me an mouth splitting grin."Holy shit, really?"

I blushed and nodded my head hesitantly. He gave a loud whistle and I noticed we pulled over beside a tall glass building that seemed to stretch sky high.

"Wow, that's something. Now I can show you how generous and amazing New Yorkers are." He said and his gaze caressed my body from head to toe. I felt my body light up like a Christmas tree. But before I could say anything in return, he turned off the engine and hopped out the car, jogging over to my side and opening the door.

"Thanks". I whispered as I got out the car and he closed it behind me.

"I'm being a gentleman". His warm breath whispered in my ear and I inhaled a shuttered breath when he layed his palm on the arch of my back. Tingly electric fireworks sparked my body as I thought of what the night my hold for me.

He lead me inside the massive glass tower and I immediately fixated my gaze on the fascinated interior when I entered. It looked like one of those places you would only see in movies or designed exclusive for celebrities. I wonder what he did for a living.

I frowned as a thought pushed forward in my brain."We didn't get to finish our game".

"Don't worry I gotta another fun game to play". He mumbled and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at the corny line. He must have got the look I gave him because he scrunched up his face and said "Too much?"

"Corny, is a word you could use". I mumbled and he laughed out loud. "You're funny". I smiled and shook my head, dashing the the compliment to the back of my mind because I knew I was anything but funny, unless you can count the numerous times I''ve embarraed myself.

We walked over to the shiny glass elevator and when he pressed the top floor button my eyes widened and jaw dropped. "You live in a penthouse, I've read about those in this magazine. But my mom used to say that tall buildings always scared her, even though I think tall things are fascinating especially...". My words died down as I noticed he was staring at my in what looked like fascination or it could just be he thought I was a looney head that babbled off anything that came to their mind.

I ducked my head and mumbled an apology and slightly moved over to the other side of the elevator as I climbed higher. I felt his body heat when he moved closer and tilted my chin up to stare into the icy blue eyes.

"Its okay". He stroked my eyebrows and I gave an involintary shiver. "You can talk about whatever you want, dont be afraid..."

I tilted my head away from his grip, my horny mood immediately shimmering down as I realized I was no match for this guy. I probably looked like a kid that was experimenting sex for the first time."I'm not scared". I lied.

I was terrified.

He grabbed my chin again, this time a light grip on it and I vaguely heard as the elevator dinged signaling his floor. Without looking, he used his other hand to press stop on the elevator. He leaned over closer, our breaths mingling together causing my body to fill with need.