The Decision

Every one stared and had their guard up as they saw the vampire stood up. As they were about to attack Nick stepped in front of them.

"Is that you Sasha?" he asked.

She looked around. We didn't even see her move but now she was in Nick's arms. They embraced each other as if they were long last friends.

I ignored them when I saw the wolf turned to leave. I was going to stop it but Sasha ran in front the wolf.

"What did we discuss earlier?" she asked with a angry expression on her face and hands on her hips."Why the fuck are you so coward man?"

"They're not going to forgive me," the wolf said looking down.

"James? Get your ass over here so I can kick it," I shouted stomping my feet.

James turned around and growled at me.

"Dude? Did you just growl at me? Your ass is so kicked," I said as I rushed at him. I was stunned  when Mike reached him first.

He lifted James off the ground and glowed his eyes. James started to whimper like a little pup scared out of it's wits

After a minute of being off the ground James shifted back to normal.

"Why? James why?" Mike finally asked looking at him eyes still glowing.

"It's because I wanted revenge on that son of a bitch John. He fucking killed my family man. How could i let him get away with that?I didn't want you guys getting involved. You guys had enough dealing with as it is." He said nearly in tears. "Jake and you helped me so much already. You guys have your own battle. That's why I had to do it."

"Did you forget you are part of our pack? We help each other no matter how personal," Mike answered. "Besides what do you mean we have a war to face? Aren't you apart of this too?"

"So is John dead?" I asked.

"Um. No." James said hanging his head down.

James was stunned when he was
knocked straight into the wall by my fist.

"What the..?" James grunted out.

"That's for selling us out and leaving that infected cunt alive still."

"Yeah sure! We should be the fucking Fairytale Guild. We accept any traitor and we buy any story," Joe said.

"Shut your pie hole! Every man is innocent until proven guilty. Now James, don't let me fucking regret this." Nick said his eyes never leaving Sasha.

"Oh! Come on. Can we cut the sentimental crap and get back to the part where I knock out some of his teeth?" I said with a smile

"Either my ears are fooling me or you just threatened me. And trust me! This will be the last time you ever touch me," James said getting out of Mike's grip once more but not because of my fist, and charged at me.

Bring it James I thought.

He slashed after me with his claws and I lazily dodged them.

"What's going on here?" James asked standing up straight after getting hit in the ribs several times.

"I've improved. That's what happened," I said beaming with confidence.

"You sure have changed Jack. I thought you were the quiet type seems like Sam turned you into a man."

After that comment I thumped him in the gut he coughed up some blood.

"Okay! I'll stop talking now," he said holding up his hand as a sign of surrendering and the other holding his belly.