Chapter 34 Husband Material

Start from the beginning

"I'm in love with his smile, his face and his eyes" my eyes grew wide and noticed he was really reading it out loud.

I rushed towards him, but he still read the letter. I backed away for like 10 inches since he was starting to read the letter.

"The way his chocolate brown curly hair makes me turned on just by his fingers flipping it away from his face. His Emerald eyes got the inside of me starting or even wnating more of him. The way he smiles so cheekily and flirty with a very cute dimple on the side makes me melt every step of the way. His tattoos were tremendous in my eyes as to see the black ink going soo well with his toned body and hard abs, I realized I wasn't dreaming about this boy. I realized feelings like this can control yourself just by one snap. I now know I really do love him"

After reading the letter, he looked up at me with eyes saying how he was touched by the words he read out loud.

I remembered reading that when I was like 14 when Daphne showed me a picture of them as a band and a picture of him  too aswell.

He then walked towards me and I had no choice to walk backwards and no luck I got trapped on the wall.

I can feel his hot breath fanning all over face. His eyes scanning my face. I got some heat rising on my cheeks and looked down for emabarassment. I felt his finger lifting my chin up.

"You liked me before we even met?" I felt another heat on my cheeks.

"W-Well y-yeah" I stuttered.

He chuckled and looked at my lips and as a target he kissed me. It was a very normal one, but after a few seconds he kissed me hungrily. My hands messing his curls and pushing his head towards me. His hands caressing my hips and travelled all the way down to my bum, giving a little squeeze which caused a reaction by me which was a moan.

His lips then travelled to my neck. Leaving wt kisses on the side. I moved my head for him having more access to it. His toungue travelled all the way up to my neck and on to my mouth. He then moved his mouth to my earlobe, giving a small bite on it, not too painful though.

He whispered to me "Jump" and got confused, but followed his orders anyways. I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso. Him carrying my weight and dragging me on the bed. My back faceing the bed and him on top of me, still kissing though. His mouth then again were on my neck. He didn't want to leave any hickeys on me since people already know I was his.

My hands didn't know what to do, but to grab a hold of his shirt and removed it. He unbuttoned my shirt too, seeing my bra and breasts of course. He sat on the bed and my legs and I sat on his lap, still making out though. My hair got all messy from him making it a passionate kiss we've had.

"You think its necessary to kiss me like that out of nowhere and make out in my bed?" I even asked between kisses.

"I figured you were getting hot under that shirt of yours" he said and my mouth did the same what he did. Travelled down to his neck and I can feel my thighs touching bulge and felt him getting hard.

I heard him moan just by him getting this hard for just a make-out session with me.

Then we heard a knock from outside "Guys? Its Louis, come on we have an interview to go"

I got off him and we stood infront of each other with 2 inches of space in between.

"This is not yet over" he kissed my nose and we put on our clothes. We went outside and saw Louis waiting for us.

"Finally, oh and Haz, fix your hair. We can notice that you too-" me and Harry shushed him before continueing what he had to say.

****