This stupid girl.

********

"so you know your boss from somewhere unpleasant " jasmine asks her eyes widened in shock while I swallow a huge chunk of pancake.

"I think he doesn't like me though, he keeps giving me difficult tasks that I can't finish till in the evening " I hiss chewing.

"he doesn't like you but he drops your purse for you" jasmine smiles

"he also stopped by the roadside to buy potatoes with me" I add.

"what!? Are you two in a movie or what, how could you move with such a handsome man carelessly, buying potatoes and not caring about single girls who can't even find a decent boy" jasmine yelled angrily.

"he has an accent and he also saved me from falling " I add to make her more angry. Instead she sits down and pats her hair.

"this my dear sister are all what happens in romance novel and movies" she declares.

"but wait, you didn't tell me about his friend" she asks chewing on her pancake.

"well... um, he's nice, friendly, he also fought off big boss and his men" I blabbered

"when did he fight them off? God there are so many things I don't know but I know this current situation is a romance movie with a love triangle " she says happily.

"jasmine don't imagine too much, they don't like me that way and I don't like them too in that manner" I say finishing my food.

"trust a writer in what she says... Will you? " she turns smiling at me before disappearing into the room.

I sigh and yell that I'm going to work.

Throughout the ride to work, I kept thinking of what jasmine said. For some reasons, my heart is drawn to one of them but i don't know who. The boss or his friend.

********

Raphael's POV
"no mother, I can't come " I say for the hundredth time this morning, my phone Is pressed against my cheek and shoulders and I'm trying to work on my files since my so called PA isn't around.

"you have to come for Bernards birthday, he's your father, it's on a Saturday and your father will be disappointed if you don't make it" she says at the other end pleadingly.

"I can send my PA to represent me" I say assuringly

"what nonsense! She can't represent you, you have to come. Ever since you got your self a penthouse, you never care about us again. Is it because you are rich and we are weak" she says black mailing me with a hint of tears in her voice.

"OK fine, I'll come but only for an hour or two" I say

"you can come with Amanda " she says brightly as if she had not threatened to cry earlier.

"no mother, I'm making it alone with my PA" I say strictly and she mumbles and OK. Just then emiliana walks in. I signal to her to come before me. She just sighs and shakes her head

"don't forget to buy a gift " she laughs before ending the call.

"why are you late? " I question sternly. I didn't like lateness at all.

"sorry sir" she apologizes .

I couldn't keep shouting, she'll call me a jerk.

"but you always do" my subconsciousness says in a mocking tone.

"take this file" I drop a big file on my table and I see her gulp.

"it's not difficult, they are just names of all my family members that I don't meet regularly. You have to cram all their names and every thing you see In this document "