chapter five

Daniel's POV
"oh..Raphael " I say spinning around to meet Raphael. He looks tense and angry... May I add funny.

"I came to give this to you" he says sternly thrusting the purse towards emiliana. Her eyes widens in shock at Raphaels sudden action.

"thank you... Sir" she says quietly biting her lips.

Raphael nods his head and dips his hands in his pocket while glancing at me. I knew Raphael very much and that meant for me to come after him.

"see you tomorrow at work " I smile at emilliana and she smiles too tucking her hair behind her ear. She looked truly beautiful and innocent.

"bye" she smiles brightly while waving at me. When she attempts to wave at Raphael, he just looks away and she drops her hand, Her face turning red.

*****
"what were you doing? " Raphael asks leaning on his car while unbuttoning his suit.

"what? " I ask simply confused. I didn't see anything wrong with stopping over to say hello to someone.

"you stopping over to SEE someone that works for ME " he says slightly raising his voice.

Something flashed in his eyes, it disappeared after a few seconds but it did not look good. Raphael has never looked like this before, he tells me everything but now, he's adamant.

"wait, do you like her? " I question running my hand through my hair and looking at him intently. He snorts and looks away.

"oh please, don't change the subject, I don't care about her. Not even in the littlest bit, I only see her as a worker and nothing else" He hisses shrugging his shoulders.

"she's nice, and somehow I think I'm attracted to her. I can't say I like her yet but you know... " I started.

If Raphael has said that he likes her, I would have just let her go before the feelings got too strong . But since he said no, I can have time to sort out my feelings.

"you can't have her " Raphael spat running his hand through his long hair.

"she works for me and I don't want my buddy getting on with my PA" Raphael says playfully punching me.

I narrow my eyes at him again. He is lying, that's not the only reason, there's something he's not telling me.

"do you want a drink? " I ask instead while Raphael checks his Michael Kors watch.

"just a shot" he smiles.

I want it to be like this... With us been friends. None of of would be selfish and want the best for each other.

*********

emilianas POV
I opened my eyes but closed it quickly due to the bright light.

"wake up " I hear a quiet but sharp voice beside me. I know it's Jasmine.

"what time is it? " I ask sleepily but jasmine pulls the comfy blanket away and jumps on me. She didn't weigh that much but I am so tired.

"I already ran your water, made breakfast so get your lazy ass up and take your bath and tell me about your job" she smiles at the end.

"I know you are being nice so I can tell you all about my job then you can use it to build your stupid novel " I yawn again pushing her off then making my way to the bathroom.

"I care about you but the story part is true too, it's like killing two birds with one stone. I'm caring for you and getting ideas for my book" she shouts to me in the toilet.