chapter four

Raphael's POV
I stared at her in shock as she still clung to me despite the fact that we were in the office now.  I don't blame her for wanting all the attention for herself. But it's over now.

"can you let go now" I say tiredly shrugging her off.

"ah... Sorry" she says as her face flushes a bright red.

"you are my assistant,  we shouldn't get touchy" I say exaggerating the touchy.

"I'm sorry sir,  it won't happen again" she apologizes quickly tucking her silky hair behind her small ears. 

Why did she have to look so cute?

Wait a minute,  did I just think that.

"it's already six thirty,  pack your things,  I'll drop you off" I say shrugging away the stupid thought I just had.

"what? " she questions dumbly.

"I'll drop you at home" I say but suddenly,  the door bursts open and Daniel walk in. 

Daniel has been my best friend ever since I knew myself. When we were young, we played pranks together, went clubbing together. I even let him date the girls that liked me and I didn't like them. And I date the girls that likes him. That way,  we never fought even if we did,  I can't remember.  Not even because of a lady. I employed him as the general manager of the company and he has been forever grateful.

"are you going home already " he asks excitedly and I nod picking my bag up.

"what is it? Do you miss me already " I ask giving him my signature smirk.

"I wanted to borrow your PA" he says pointing to emiliana whose face looks like she wanted to choke.  Immediately, my smile turned into a frown

"what for? " I asked already disgusted.

"don't get so angry, I'm only dropping her off"  he says slightly punching my arm but I shrug it off.

What right does he have to drop emiliana? Have they been friends for long? I didn't want anyone else to drop her except me.  I wanted her to be beside me, All the time. 

God what I'm I saying.

"No, I'm dropping her off already " I say blankly and his face falls.

"aww man that's bad.  Anyways there's always a next time " he says turning to emiliana and smiling at her.

"go... Leave my office" I say playfully pushing him out but he just smiles at her and winks at me.  I think I even saw her blush.

"are you not done packing or I'm leaving without you" I say walking out of the door and she jogs hurriedly behind me.

We both enter the car and starts going. Emiliana edges from me and presses herself to the door. I just shake my head and look straight ahead.

"stop!!! " emiliana screeches and the car comes to a great halt.

"shit! Are you okay" I ask concerned turning to look at emiliana but she just turns to me with a smile plastered on her face.

"I just suddenly got a craving for boiled road side potatoes and I suddenly saw a stand... " she trails off playing with her fingers.

"go on,  you can find your way home from here " I say shrugging my shoulders.  I didn't have time to wait for a girl who wanted to taste road side I don't know what she called it potatoes.

"can you come with me" she asks but more in a pleading tone.

"what? " I asked irritated.  I'm way too busy to join a girl to eat her road side blah blah blah.