Chapter 12: The Ties that Bind

Elena, Bonnie, and Samathea stood in the burnt house with the four coffins, "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to say me a message." Bonnie tells them. "I just can't believe you kept this from us the whole time," Elena said as she crosses her arms, as Samathea places hers on her hips. "Stefan thought that if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie tells her and Elena just inhaled.

"So these are the rest of his family?" she asks her as Samathea sat on top of one. "Yeah, Elijah and two others." Bonnie answers. Then walk up to the lock box. "This one is the one we can't open. I don't know who's in it or what's in it. Only that I think my dreams are telling me it will help kill Klaus." Bonnie tells them, they were taken back the lockbox now, but then Stefan walks in and either Elena or Samathea wanted to see him; Samathea told Elena was Stefan tried to do to her and wasn't pleased with him. "I need them to know about the coffins," Bonnie tells him. "And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie," Stefan tells her. Bonnie then looks over at the two and then Elena turns to him, "So what are you going to do Stefan? Are you going to kidnap us so we don't we won't tell anyone?" Elena questions him. He scoffs at her, "Don't tempt me, Elena." Stefan warns her.

She glares at him and Samathea looks over at Bonnie to intervene, "I need Elena and Sam's help if I'm going to find her." Bonnie tells him and the twins look at her, "Find who, what are you talking about?" Stefan asks her, then Bonnie walks over to them and Samathea stood up and brushes off her back end. "I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie states, pulling her wallet out then pulls out a picture, "Then I realized..." she adds in and Elena and Samathea looks at the picture and then the twins gasp and looks at Bonnie, "Oh god, Bonnie..." Samathea states and Stefan took a hold of the picture. "Who is this?" Stefan asks her, and she looks at him, "It's my mom."

~8~8~8~

In the afternoon, Elena, Bonnie, and Samathea were going over all the files to find Bonnie's mom's whereabouts. "This one?" Samathea asks, handing her a file. Bonnie took it and looks at it, "Too old." she answers and passes it, "Older?" Elena asks, handing another one. "I wish," Bonnie tells her and passes it to the side as well.

"How many of these are there?" Bonnie asks them, "A lot. Elena and I ask the sheriff to pull up all the Abby Bennett in the country." Samathea informs her, as he looks over another file. "I know we haven't been able to really... things have been weird. Because of Jeremy, so... thank you for helping me with this." Bonnie tells the two and they look at her. "I know you both have a lot to deal with," she adds in and they both lean onto the table. "There is nothing more important to deal with, Bonnie," Elena tells her and Bonnie nods. "It's unreal, having to track down a woman that bailed on her own kid," Bonnie states, flipping through the files.

"You know you don't have to, right?" Samathea asks her and Bonnie look at them. "Let Stefan obsesses on opening the coffin, this doesn't have to fall on you." Elena adds in, "The coffin's spell shut, that makes it a witch problem and so it does fall on me." she informs them and the two sigh. "Besides, I was bound to see my mom sooner or later," she tells them and then the door open.

"Sooner," Damon said, getting their attention and show the file. "Abby Bennett Wilson lives in North Carolina, born at Mystic Falls hospital." Damon went on as Samathea looks away from him. "Graduated Mystic Falls High and blah, blah, blah, blah." Damon tells Bonnie and shows her the file, then they three stood up as Samathea was next to Damon, "Full compulsion speed up the research process." Damon informs Samathea with a smirk, she rolls her eyes as Bonnie looks down at the file.