Chapter 19- um is it just me or is it awkward in here?

Start from the beginning

"Well maybe I should show you around here since you obviously haven't been here before." She smiled her sickening smile again. I grit my teeth trying to ignore her jab at me.

"No!" I say loudly. "uh- I mean, we have to go now, we still have so many shops to see and I have no doubt that Mike is hungry by now." I hastily recover.

"You know we so well chicka, come in guys lets so." Mike grins looking like he's about to rush out to the food court any minute.

"Are you sur-" Courtney starts.

"Yea, we should get going bye Courtney." Dean said quickly making her to into a happy, dazed look. It took all my power not to roll my eyes at her and it took even more power not to smile when Mike and Aaron started snickering at the interaction.

"Bye Dean, uh i mean boys and uh... Sarah." She flusters waving slightly.

Soon enough I feel the boys toughing me away, much to my relief. I make the mistake to turn around just before we round the corner and Courtney mouths some angry words to me. "you'll pay for that." She warns making me gulp audibly.

"Everything okay?" dean asks looking down at me.

"Yeah, everything's fine."

If only it was.

~*~

"Mmm delicious!" Mike practically moans making me shudder.

After we stopped at some at forever 21 and some other stores we headed to the food court with a whole bunch of bags in tow. The guys insisted they should pay even though I had money on me. To be honest I probably wouldn't have had enough money to buy everything with what they were picking out. I swear they choose a whole wardrobe full of items.
,
The only thing funny is the guys are carrying all these girly bags making people stare. I told them to give me some to hold but they all insisted my assistance wasn't necessary.

We are currently at one of the random food court tables and everyone is eating tacos. I only got three since I knew I wasn't too hungry, but Aaron, Mike and Dean bought like 10 of them each. That's probably an exaggeration but it would see that way if you were me that was sitting at a table with Mike in front of you chomping on another hard shell taco and Dean and Aaron playing with the hot sauce.

"Gosh, how much food do you eat?" I ask in disbelief as Mike starts grabbing Aaron's leftover tacos.

"You don't want to know, just know its not pretty when he's really hungry." Aaron shudder moving slightly away from Mike.

"So what's up with you and Courtney?" Dean whispers in my ear taking me by surprise.

"Uhh what?" I say getting flustered.

"I saw her glares at you, and you looked like you wanted to be anywhere but near her, so what's up?"

"Nothing. She has this ludicrous Idea that we are going out and sees me like at threat just like the other girls that like you at school."

"Hmm ludicrous. I might use that sometime." He smiles as if thinking thoughtfully about it.

"So you can use ludicrous but not lackadaisical?" i smile knowing I've hit a spot.

"Shut up you know that word is really long and I'm not mad smart like you, I hardly study. Which reminds me, I still need to set up that study date of ours."

"Study date? don't you mean tutoring session?" I say with my mouth agape at his wording.

"Did someone say date?" Mike asks wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Finally." Aaron rolls his eyes at us before going back to his phone and playing that piano tiles game that Everyone seems so infatuated by.

"Um dean and I aren't going on a date."

"You're not?" Aaron looks up kinda surprised.

"No."

"Yes there's still a chance for me!" mike shouts in a joking manner that only I notice.

"She could want me." Aaron interjects.

"No one in there right mind wants you Aaron. She would want me." Dean snorts.

"No."

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

Um is it just me or did things get a little awkward?

"Guys!" they all stop fighting and look at me. would in there right mind fights over a girl hypothetically when she's right in front of them.

"Pick." Mike says.

"What?"

"Pick which one of us you would date." Dean rolls his eyes.

"None of you."

"They mean hypothetically."

"Unless any of you are Channing Tatum I'm picking none of you." I say with a smug smile.

"Bummer." they all groan at once.

"Yea bummer." I repeat in a dazed looking thinking about No other than Channing Tatum.

***

A/N: I'm sorry for the wait, my Internet kept going on and off and I had an essay to write.

I'd like to thank you all for reading my book, your amazing fans and I love how patient you have been with me lately. I just received my first 10k reads on What She Fights For, so thanks again for reading.

So I've tried to add more Aaron to the book, so I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think Courtney is going to do to Skylar and do you think Dean will find out?

Anyways I hate doing this but there's a lot of people reading this book and it would be nice if all of you could vote. If you don't no big deal, I'm not deleting the book just thought it would be nice for the votes to match up with the reads.

Oh well, don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
Share
& follow

Enjoy Geeklings :) <3 <3 <3