Swords

Zion Milliken's P.O.V

I got to the training grounds almost at the same time as that new kid....I wonder who she is...

It's Either Ruby Akiyama or Jamie Michaels, I'd rather it be Ruby considering Jamie is only 19.

She stayed quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time so I spoke to break the awkwardness,

"Hello, My name is Zion Milliken.  It's a pleasure to meet you...." after I said that I realised I didn't know her name yet, my god! How unprofessional am I...ugh!

"H-hi.....R-Ruby Akiyama....yeah...my n-name is Ruby Akiyamy-Yama! Akiyama!  Nice to meet you too...."

Oooh, so it is Ruby! I extended my hand for her to shake and she stared at it....I decided to retract my hand...

I wouldn't say I'm an awkward person but....oh my god! This was terrible!

"Hm..." I hummed slightly when I saw she had chosen a sword exactly the same as mine!

This will be better than I thought!

Then I realised it is fairly long, she is also pretty short compared to me....I sighed...this will be interesting...

"You sure you want to use a sword like that one?" I asked and she looked at me then my sword, then back at me. This went on for a while till she spoke,

"It's the same as yours isn't it?"

I smiled very slightly,

"Yes but...." I looked up and down at her a few times then back to her eyes,

"You're pretty small to be having a sword such as that one.."

After I said that her awkward expression turned into a death glare.

"I'm not short!" She said still glaring at me,

"Ok, ok! I get it...still doesn't change the fact that you're probably going to have a hard time using that sword!" I said and she pulled the sword out and nearly cut me, luckily I jumped back before she cut my head off,

"Woah! Careful! You could seriously hurt someone with that!" After I said that she dropped the sword accidentally...at least I think it was...

"Sorry, Sir!"

Wait...? Did she call me sir?

"What did you call me?" Woah! Oops that came out sounded a lot more like a threat than I Intended...

"S-s-s-sorry-y-y..."

Wow she stutters a lot! This ones going to be harder to train than I thought...

T-t-t-t-t-t-time s-s-s-skip (sorry not sorry c:)

Ruby Akiyama's P.O.V

I didn't think this job meant socialising.....I would've picked a different one if I knew...oh whatever! Too late now...

"Okay, so, Akiyama what you'll need to do is~~"

Did she just call me by my last name...?My thoughts tuned her out...so I have no clue what she said...

".....you're not listening are you...?" Oh god! She noticed!?

"N-no! I am!" Nice, now you're a liar too...

"Repeat what I said, then we can move to the actual training."

Oh no...I don't know what she said...uh guess I'll have to improvise...

"Well...." this is not good, ahh!