Chapter 4

HEY SORRY YOU GUYS, I KNOW I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I WOULD DO ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS MORNING, BUT I FORGOT. IM SORRY, SO ILL UPDATE ONE TONIGHT.

___________________________

As I was hiding, the princes were running around in circles trying to track down my scent. just so you know, werewolf mates can smell their mates scents very well, so the clearing was an alarm for them.

"Where could she be," said one prince. "I don't know, let's look around." it was at that moment that I realized that I didn't even know my mates names. I am such an idiot!! Since I was so preoccupied in my blonde moment(no offense to blondes coz I have brown hair and friends that are blonde), I gasped and footsteps started coming this way. I led them straight to me, how stupid could I be?! :(

" I think we found her, brother." said one prince to the other. two sets of hands grabbed me softly and gently pulled me out of my hiding place. After they did that and made the mistake of letting me go, I tried running away again. Key word, TRIED. Instead of me getting away, one picked be up bridal style and carried me back to their huge room.

When we got to the room, they locked the door and introduced themselves to me. I took this moment to really, really look at the two.

"Hi, I'm Xander," the one with beautiful bright blue eyes said.

"Hello, gorgeous little mate, I'm Xavier," said the one with forest green eyes with specks of gold in them. I blushed when he said that I blushed because, who wouldn't do that. In perfect unison they said," what is your name. in reply I told them," my name is Blakely Johnson, sirs." they both looked very angry and growled menacingly when I said that, so I cowered, looked at the floor, and tried to inch my way towards the door. They must have realized what I was doing because they came and each put a hand under my chin, so I looked in their eyes and I saw hurt and guilt.

"We aren't angry with you, sweetheart," Xavier said gently. "We just don't want you calling us sirs, or your highnesses, or any of those formalities." "Yes, you are our mate, and we are all equals." the last was Xander.

"Now tell us a little bit about yourself, our beautiful little mate?" Uh oh....

___________________________

OKAY, NOT THE LONGEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD, BUT IM EXHAUSTED RIGHT NOW. SO IM GONNA GO. AFTER I HAD A LITTLE RANT.

SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER HEARD OR SEEN A KID DISRESPECT A TEACHER SO MUCH AND IT MADE YOU SO MAD? WELL THAT WAS ME TODAY, BUT ID RATHER NOT TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW, SO IM GONNA END THIS CHAPTER WITH THREE WORDS:

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW