Servant for Twin Mates

Really hope yall like the book ill try to update every week or so.

Here you go:

SERVANT FOR MY TWIN PRINCE MATES

CHAPTER 1

I began cleaning my newest room. My name is Blakely Jakeson. I am almost 16 years old and havebeen a slave to the Werewolf King and Queen my whole life. Thats right im a werewolf. Mostwerewolves shift when they are 16 and i turn 16 tomorrow. I got issued a new room to clean because the Werewolf Twin Princes are coming from England, where they live. There issuppossed to be a huge ball in their honor. Tomorrow. The SAME day as my shifting. Yah.

"Hurry it up in there freak!!!", said Gabe Martinez, the person in charge of us servants. I HATE him, along with my brother Sky and my "not blood brother" Jepp. He isnt really my brother but he may as well be bacause he and Sam are both protective and awesome like brothers should be. When I need help with something they are always there to help me. Plus, there is my mom and dad, who I love SOO much and they love me just as much.

But seriously, back to cleaning. I look at the room, it looks like its fit for the freakin King and Queen. There is a HUGE King sized bed, big enough to fit 5 people with extra room, and everything is neutral so that the guest can change it up as much as they want. I made sure all of my cleaning supplies were put away and nothing was left out before i went outside to speak with Gabe.

"Why didnt you get done faster!!!???" screamed Gabe, "this room better be perfect becuase I cleaned it. If it isnt you will be punished." I tried to correct him, but he slapped me HARD across the cheek and told me to go do my other duties because he had a special job for me to do instead of my normal job for when the Princes were here for the royal ball.

I went to go check on the decorations and went to Gabe's office, wondering all the way what the "special Job" he had in mind was.

"your new Job is..."

-KenzieGlass-

if you like this chapter, please follow me and recommend this book for your friends.

also comment if you can, i need some more followers. Bye yall ill upload in a week or less.