Unexpected Visitors Pt. 3

Bella's P.O.V.
Darkness. Pain. Fear. All things I was feeling. I felt like I had been asleep for years, and I can't remember anything. What happened? Where am I? Then it hit me. My babies. Edward. I went to reach down for my bump, but my arms. I couldn't feel them. Or my legs. Or anything. I panicked. I tried to scream, to call to Edward, but nothing happened. Then I felt it, the burning feeling in my toes. And my fingers. It spread faster than wildfire, across my body, until it reached my heart. The pain was excruciating, clawing its way through my heart. I wanted to scream, but I knew no one would hear it. I realized, I was in the process of transformation. I was becoming a vampire.

Edward's P.O.V.
Bella laid on the operating table, zoning in and out of consciousness. She was in labor, and Carlisle was still out on his hunt. "Rose, Emmett. I need you to keep watch, I know the wolves are here. This is what they've been waiting for." I say, as I plunged a needle full of my venom into her heart. "What are you doing?" Jacob said, growling. "Giving her my venom, in case she doesn't make it through alive." I picked up a scalpel, my hands shaking slightly. Bella was too weak to push, I had to get the babies before they died. I cut Bella's abdomen, the smell of her blood intensifying. I reach in and feel the babies. I grab one, pulling them out. My son. He wailed in my arms, as I cut the umbilical cord and reach in for the other child. My daughter. I find her, but she's wrapped around her cord. I slowly, unwrapped the cord, holding my unnecessary breathe. I got it off and pulled her out, waiting for her cry. Then she wailed. I let out a cry of relief. "Edward, I have them. Help Bella." Rose says. I watched her carry my children out of the room as I turned back to Bella. Jacob looked at me, then at Bella. Her pulse was faint, weak. No. "Bella, love. Wake up." I say, beginning CPR. "This, is all your fault." Jacob says, crying. "You killed my best friend." He says, walking out. "Bella. Wake up, please. Wake up, they need you. I need you." I say, crying tears that would never fall. Carlisle ran in, as I laid with Bella in my arms. "Edward." He says, "She will be alright. She needs time. The venom and morphine is spreading through her body. We have to wait." He says, as I laid Bella down and went to see our children.

Bella's P.O.V.

The pain subsides everywhere except my throat. My heart stopped beating. My breathe unnecessary. I am almost there. My broken body was repaired through my transformation, and I could feel the venom burning in my eyes. I start to get feeling back in my body, as I opened my eyes. The first thing I hear, a shrill cry. My heart hurts as I hear it and I know it's my child. I sat up, the room becoming clear.

I sat up, looking around. I was in our room. I stood up, not used to my speed and almost ran into the door. I heard all the movement downstairs stop, and I could hear three heartbeats downstairs. My breathe hitched, my babies. I opened the door slowly, and Edward appeared in front of me on the stairs. I stood there, gawking at my husband. He looked at me and smiled, and I crushed him in a hug. "Can't-breathe." Edward says, as I giggled and released him. Then I reached up to play with his Bronze hair, as he caressed my cheek. Then we leaned in and kissed. I didn't want to stop, until I heard an ear-piercing wail. My un-beating heart hitched in my throat, as I started to walk downstairs. "Bella, wait. You need to hunt." He says, as the fire in my throat grows stronger.

We were running through the forest, my feet carrying me faster than before. My experience different, my human side completely gone. The taste of Elk was warm in my mouth, soothing the fire in my throat. But, it would only last so long. After rounding up a herd, and finishing it, Edward and I ran hand in hand home. I could see my family upstairs in the window. Watching me, with smiles on their faces. I walked into the house and smiled. "Mom, Dad." I say as I hug them, and smile. Emmett comes over and tries to pick me up but I sped around him, and hugged him from behind. "Ha!" I say, as my family giggled, I also hear two small giggles. I see Alice and Jasper standing in front of Rose. Alice walks towards me as I hug her, so does Jasper. Then I see Rose holding two small bundles. I slowly walked towards her, as I see Jake standing behind her. "Jake!" I say, as I run towards him then stop as his stench reached my nose. My family sees me and laughs. I hug Jake, and I turn to Rose. There in her arms, I saw little tiny eyes watching me. I looked at my daughter, "Renesmee", I whispered. Then I looked at my son, "EJ". I smiled, looking at them. "Would you like to hold them?" Rose says, as I look up at her and nod. I reached out, and cradled them both in my arms. "They're beautiful." I say, crying dry tears. Before I never thought I would have kids, that I would never have a family. But, in this moment I realized my dream came true. I look up at Edward, he smiles at me as he walks over and wraps me in his arms.

The babies fell asleep in my arms, my eyes not leaving their faces. A smile grew across my face. Their mine. I realized I had been standing here for a couple of hours, as I watched the last bit of light fade from the sky. I walked upstairs to the nursery and laid them down in their cribs. Renesmee stirred, but stayed asleep. I quietly closed the door, smiling. I practically skipped down the stairs. I stopped at the bottom and smiled at the sight in front of me, Edward was sitting on the couch. His eyes closed and his head resting against the back of the couch. I sat down next to him, and laid my head on his chest. I felt him wrap his arm around me. "I love you." He says. "Not as much as I love you." I say, as we sat in peaceful bliss until the sky lit up with the morning sun.