New start

Hiya! I really love this story, I love writing and I love that you guys like to read it! Don't forget to like, vote, and comment!
Carlisle's P.O.V
"It was the night after you were born, they announced you still born. Your mother was heartbroken, she couldn't believe that our first born was dead. We went home, but your mother snuck out. She was so upset, she loved you from the moment she saw you in the ultrasound. She tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff. I realize she was gone, and when I went to look for her, I picked up the smell of human blood. I ran to her, she was barely breathing. I changed her, her heart still beating. I waited for her for three days, and she was changed we decided to leave. We went Forks, we heard it was a quiet town and it rained a lot. I became a doctor, that's what I met Edward. He was dying from Spanish influenza. I saved him by changing him. Later that week, there was a car wreck. A woman, Rosalie, crashed into a motorcycle rider, Jasper. I was able to save them both. Rosalie was on a hunt, when she ran into a bleeding Emmett. She ran him to me. I changed him too. Then, there was Alice. She came to us one day, out of nowhere. Jasper seemed to have interest in her, so we invited her to stay. They became our family. We sent them at the high school, and we been living here ever since."

Bella's P.O.V
I sat there listening to every detail. I was amazed at them. In awe, they had created a beautiful family. Esme and I had switched seats, so I sat next to Esme and Edward. My eyes were growing heavy, as I looked outside I saw it was dark. I leaned my head against Edward's shoulder and drifted to sleep.

I woke up on a comfy bed. This time, when I opened my eyes, only one vampire was staring at me. "Mom, come sit by me." I say as I see her standing in the corner. She comes and sits down on the bed. She starts playing with my hair. "Oh honey. I wish we would've stayed at the hospital longer. I wish I could've seen you take your first step, say your first words." She started 'crying'. "Oh mom, it's ok. At least I can spend this time with you. And now I have a family." I say, tears streaming down my face. She kissed my forehead, and left my room. I got up and went to take a shower. It took a nice long shower, I haven't had one in a while. When I got out, I saw a shirt and a pair of jeans with black flip-flops waiting on my bed. I got dressed and went downstairs. When I got down there, they all noticed my new clothes and said, "Alice." I went to the kitchen and it was full of food. "Huh?" I say as Rosalie walked by. "Mom,  dad, and Alice did a little food and clothes shopping." "A little?" I say laughing a little. I make a bowl of cereal, and went to sit at the table. Edward sat down next to me. He looked puzzled, confused. I have two powers. The power of shield, and I can also use other people's powers. Edward, was a mind reader.
(Ed-Edward, A-Alice, J-Jasper, Em-Emmett, Es-Esme, C-Carlisle, R-Rosalie)
Ed- How come I can't read her mind.
J- She is feeling confused, I wonder why?
A- Her and Eddy would be a great couple!
I laughed at that, but then looked in his eyes. He was really cute!
Es- I am so glad she is staying!
R- I hope she likes to shop!
C- I hope she has enough food.
"I have plenty!" I say out loud, and they all look at me. "Wait," Carlisle asked, "did you answer my question?" I froze. "Uhhhh..." I said as I ran upstairs. But, I was to slow. Emmett grabbed me and threw me on the couch. "Spill it!" He said. "Nope!" I say as I pretend to lock my mouth. I push past Emmett, but not quick enough. Edward grabbed my waist, I tried to loosen his grip, but it was too tight. "Ouch!" I pretend to be hurt. He let go and turned me around. "Are you okay?" He says in a calm voice, his eyes black. "Ha!" I say as I duck under his legs, and run outside. "Nanananana" I say as stick my tongue out. They run outside, and we chase eachother for hours and hours.

I woke up the next morning, but someone was holding me. I thought it was mom, but I rolled over and it was Edward. He looked at me, "I can leave if you want." He says, but instead of staying no I just snuggled closer to him. I fell back to sleep. I finally feel at home, and I think I have feelings for Edward.