7

"I'm sorry but can you repeat that?!" I yell in Zack's face.
"I dare you to fuck Marcus right now." He says with a stupid grin on his pretty little face. I'm pissed. Why would I say dare when I could have said truth.
"Um...what?" Marcus looks very confused.
"It's a dare." I say still giving Zack the death stare.
"Ok so why am I in it? I thought that it was just for the people playing." Marcus says still very confused.
"Ask Zack here. He's the one who made the date up in the first place."I say as Ty stands up, obviously angry. Everyone just stares, the they chant do it, do it, do it, do it, do it.. I stand up literally flabbergasted that a dare could bring so much attention. It's like Zack asked me to jump off a cliff or something. "I have decided!" I say loudly. "I..." I pause, "will do it." I never ever skip a dare. One time, Kat dared me to make out with a stranger on the street. I did it. I can't skip. I move closer to Marcus,"I'm sorry." I whisper as I pull him into my parents room.
"What the hell is going on?!" Marcus says in a whisper yell.
"I'm sorry I can't skip a dare," I say. He's obviously annoyed.
"So you think you can just fuck me and leave. Thank Shit, I'm sort of a player."
"You're not a player, I'm sorry but you're only a player when you get horny."
"Well it's a good thing I am right now." With that he throws me on the bed and kisses me roughly. I remove his shirt to reveal his gorgeous torso and he removes mine we continue to kiss but then it escalates.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
I'm not writing sex scenes if you're wondering.
~EvilaEvanchee