My best friend's brother

AN: Hey, so I actually wrote this as a pt. 2 for @tiny_fangirl (Check her out) but I kinda like it so I thought why not post it on here haha. 

This is a story where David is Gabbie's big brother, Liza and Gabbie are best friends. Gabbie and Liza are 18, David is 21.

Yeah this is probably cringy and stuff but whatever. Enjoy haha xx

*Mature*

Liza's POV

David carried me to his bedroom. Gently he places me down on the bed. I blush as he stands at the end of the bed. Just, looking at me. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I never knew you were so beautiful. I mean, I know you were beautiful but I didn't know you had such a good body." I look down and feel the blush on my face get even worse. I giggle as he hovers over me. He starts kissing my neck, earning a sweet moan from me as he reaches a perfect spot.

"Do you want this?" He whispers in my ear, I nod. David gets up and takes off his sweatpants. "Can I take this off?" He asks looking at my pants. Again, I nod. He slides off my pants, unexpectedly taking off my underwear too. 

I feel my heart beat rapidly as he grabs my hips. Suddenly he turns me around, I gasp. He unclasps my bra, tossing it to the ground. Goosebumps appear on my skin as I feel him kiss my ankles. I let out a deep sigh into the pillows, closing my eyes.

My lips stretched in an involuntary smile as he started making his way up my body. He presses little kisses everywhere. My calf, upper leg, my buttcheek. He reaches my back and takes his time until his lips meet my shoulder. He opens his eyes, slowly dragging his hands up. He runs his fingers over my butt and my back, until they're at my shoulders too.

He flips me around again. I stare him in the eyes lovingly. "David." "You're a virgin." He interrupts me. "Wait how did you know that?" "I know you Koshy." I smile, pressing my lips to his. "Are you still okay with it? I'll be calm okay? I'll make it nice for you and we can stop whenever you want." He says in a low voice. I stare at him and feel something in my stomach. Something i haven't felt before. It feels like the feeling you have when you fall down in a rollercoaster.

"Yes, David. I want you. I trust you." He smiles, kissing me again. He sits up and takes off his boxers. My eyes widen when I see what appears and I gulp. I hear David clear his throat. I look up at him, realizing I was staring. David looks down and back at me, then chuckles. He leans down again and soflty pecks my lips. "It's gonna be okay babe, I'll be gentle." I nod.

  He drags one hand down my body. My body trembles as I feel his fingers brush against my pelvis. I surpise myself as I let out a moan when he soflty dips a finger inside me, likely checking if I'm ready for him. He smiles, pulling his hand back again.  

David grabs a condom from the brown bedside table standing next to us. He opens it and puts it on. "Tell me if you want to stop, okay?" "Okay." He starts to kiss me. The tingles in my stomach appear again, but they transform into fear when I feel his tip at my entrance. His tongue slowly explores my mouth. One of his hands is rubbing up and down my side, the other caressing my neck. He can feel my nerves and I know it.

Softly he starts pushing in. My lips freeze against his as pain ripples through my body. He goes halfway in and out again, slowly kissing my neck and jaw. I breathe heavily, my mind trying to process what's happening. He pushes in somewhat deeper, making me grasp his shoulders.

David's POV

I feel her whole body is tensed up. "It'll feel good soon babe, try to get through it. She nods and i smile, feeling honered of me being her first. I'm still slowly going in and out. Suddenly she moans. I look up to look into her eyes, only to find out that they're closed. "Does it feel good?" I ask. "Mhm. Oh my god yes David." I speed up a little, only earning more moans from her.

"Oh! David! Yes! Hmm." I laugh at the sounds she's making. I don't care what she sounds like, if she enjoys it I do too. I start kissing her again, one of my hands massaging her breast. 

It doesn't take long before I feel her muscles tense around me. I speed up one more time. Thrusting in and out of her in rapid thrusts. "Oh my god DaVID!" She yells. I moan lowly next to her ear. "Ah! David I think I'm gonna come!" "It's okay princess, let go." As soon as those words exit my mouth her back arches, her toes curl up and she screams my name. With a few more thrusts I join her in her ecstasy. I pull out and lay down next to her, tossing the condom in the trashcan. I look next to me and stare at Liza's bare chest, going up and down rapidly from her panting. I pull her onto my chest and kiss her.

Then, my door barges open. Suddenly Gabbie stands in front of us, her mouth hanging open in shock. Liza and I quickly pull away, covering our naked bodies with the blanket. "Oh. My. God. My brother and my best friend." Liza and I stare at each other, none of us knows what to do or what to say. "Okay this is what's gonna happen. I'm gonna walk out and to my own room, and we're gonna pretend this never happened." Gabbie turns around. I look at liza who's staring back at me with those big brown beautiful eyes. "Gabbie wait." I say.

"I don't think this is a one time thing, I think I love her."