lizzy

"I'll follow you in a minute" I said to Amber and she joined the others dancing.

I climbed the three stairs high to his level and parked myself next to him.

"Hey" 

"Hi Lizzy, was that true." I held my breath. Did he hear that?

"Was what true?" I asked warily.

"What you just said in the bathroom about Linzey?" He said looking me in the eye. I felt my cheeks go red, was he angry at me? I can't beleive he heard  that! Did he hear Amber say I like him?

"Which part?" I pressed being careful.

"That she and Melanie have been bullying you?" He said straight up.

"Yeah Daniel it was.." looking away from him, I felt my shoulders drop my eyes felt tired and all I wanted to do was curl into my bed, this day had totally drained me.

I heard him cough in shock. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea!" He explained. I looked at him again. How would he, we didn't even know eachother a few days ago.

"How would you?" I asked confused.

"I shouldn't of jumped at Melanies acccusation and beleived it. I know what kind of person she is, not to mention Linzey" He shuddered. He must really not like her. What a weight off my back!

"It's alright, as long as you can see that now." I smiled at him "What are you and Melanie?" I asked, regretting it as soon as it left my lips. Oh crap why did I ask that, what business is it of mine!

"Friends" He said quickly. "Shall we return to my guests?" He asked standing up. Yeah I went and freaked him out. God I'm such a looser!

I headed through to the living room again and retreived my drink. I slugged the remainder in my cup and refilled it. Watching people talking I sat here drinking more and more.

"Can I sit here?" Trent asked hovering above where I sat on the couch.

"oh yeaaah..I'm only sitting there is no person in this seat" I slurred out nonsence.

He laughed "Okay" Oh for god sake he was going to flirt with me now.

"Your going to flirt with me now arn't you" I voiced my thoughts, as you do when your drunk.

He laughed again bunching closer. "I was hoping I could skip that part" He whispered in my ear. I felt a shiver run up the back of my neck. I giggled, clearly giving him the wrong impression since he lent in to kiss me. 

"Woah, Trent" I put my hand on his chest. "I thought we were friends?" I protested trying to be as nice as I could.

"Friends don't flirt and lead eachother on Lizzy" He replied, shocking me. I had never flirted or led  him on in any way at all! What was he on about.

"I never lead you on?"

"So all that 'thanks so much Trent' AND texting AND coming to the party with me infront of everyone. You wouldn't call that leading on?" He sounded really drunk. But how could he miss read a situation so much.

"Ehm, I never meant to lead you on they were never my intentions, and I came to the party as friends Trent, you never made it clear to me your intentions. So stop harrasing me already!" I wasn't going to put up with this. He had no right coming up to me and making accusations like that. I got up off the couch mumbelling "I'm going to the bathroom."

I can't beleive how awful this day has been, I feel like shutting off my thoughts and enjoying myself but I couldn't. I kept going over it all in my head. Their bodies wrapped together, her slutty legs around my brother! What was she trying to prove, that she could take everything from me! Well it's been proven so I just give up!!! Nate... My heart broke thinking of his actions.

I washed my hands looking in the bathroom mirror. How did my day go so down hill after it started off so good. Volumising my hair a little extra I sighed at myy boring reflection. I wish I was exotic and individual like Amber or fun and quirqy like Jenny or just a fraction of how confident they were. I looked like a nun in all black or a want to be goth chic! This was meant to be sexy but I looked anything but. Maybe if I.. I opened up my blouse and pulled off my tank top underneath revealing my black bra covered in lace. It was my sexiest bra. I put on the blouse again leaving another extra button open. I stuffed the tank top in my bag and smiled cheekily at my sexy see through top. I scrunched my hair and pouted my lips, and with the alcohal giving me confidence, I walked out of the bathroom with my head high. Only to walk right into Jenny.

"Sorry!"I explained catching her from falling.

"Your fine, Oh nice change.. It's bold" She winked at me and skipped past me to the bathroom. I headed for the kitchen wanting a different drink, something less sweet. Finding a budweiser beer I poped the cap and took a swig.

"Did your mommy not tell you how to drink like a lady?" I saw Jax leaning against the worktop a beer in hand pointing it at me. I instantly felt scared at the sight of him. Adrenaline started to coarse through my veins. 

"Does Daniel know your here?" I asked edging away a bit. He nodded his head his mouth full with beer. Swallowing he replied.

"I'm his leader, boss, king whatever suits you sweet heart" He winked at me making my stomach churn.

"What do you mean?" I demanded, curiosity getting the better of me.

"It doesnt concern you, now run along enjoy your party before I have you thrown out." His face showed a lack of interest and worste of all a lack of respect in me. I put me beer down standing tall, I walked under the light. 

"Who are you to tell me what to do, you may be Daniels boss but your far from being mine!" My moody self kicked in. I was shocked to hear my self standing up for my self, but I kept a clear head wanting his reply to be heard loud and clear.

"Is that so. Well if I rule him, I rule his house his things and everything about him including him!" He looked at me dead in the eye. Just for a second I saw his eyes flicker to my chest. I could already tell we had an audience people had set down their drinks sencing some drama.

"Well let me make this clear to you, you-" Jenny had my arm and was tugging me from the room.