annalizabeth

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I skipped to my door and pushed it in, only to have it swing right back at me. Hearing the bang I edged through the gap I had left. 

"excuse me! " Said a deep voice. It came from a man in a suit."I'm Mr firgusen." He introduced himself.

"Lizzy" I looked at him questioningly. Well i did'nt mean to say Lizzy, it just sort of came out. No harm done, right?

"I'm here speaking with your parents, they have just gone to recheive some documents" He smiled a confident smile and neatened his suit jacket stepping out of my way a little more.

I rounded him and threw my back at the bottom of the stairs calling out "Dad?" 

"Anna is that you? Why are you so late?" Mom called from the kitchen "Dan I have them!!" She yelled out to my dad. 

I heard his heavy boots trunge down the wooden stairs. Turning towards the living room i brushed past Mr Firgusen in our cramped hallway.

" I had to walk, Nate...had after school study" I said glancing back at Mr firgusen, He had to have good news when mom and dad seamed so happy. As I thought this mom flew passed me out of the kitchen, not giving me a second glance. I stroled through the living room flicking on the tv as I passed through. I could hear formal mumbles in the hall, Mom sounded very excited. Cutting through our sitting room which was joined to the kitchen i opened the fridge peering into the hall over the fridge door.

"I'll just grab my coat!" Mom said happily.

"The limo will be here in five Mr and Mrs Moore" Said Mr firgusen.

I furrowed my brows shutting thye fridge door again seeing as all we had was cheese, milk and juice. I settled with juice. Limo? 

"Mom-"

I called but was shocked to hear the front door slam over my words. I set the juice on the counter and rushed to the door. seeing the limo drive off I felt my mouth was hanging open and shut it quickly. What was going on, maybe we were getting a film production deal! I poured my glass of juice excitement bubbling through me. Oh I wish Nate were here right now. I threw my self down on the couch and clicked through our few channels until I came accross 90210. I pulled my phone from my pocket and was surprised to see a un read message.

' Hey hitcher, its trent, party tomorrow night if you want to hit it up with us? :D

Unknown number'

Smiling to myself at him actually inviting me out I set the phone aside for a while, 90210 was my all time favorite show and I would have to ask my parents if i could go to this 'party' anyway, so i decided i'd text him back later.

A party, I had never been to a proper high school party before, what would I wear? I had nothing nice!! I had no fashion sence, and that couldnt be changed like linsey and melanie had said. I wasnt going! No way was I going, they would all laugh at me and mock me. Pulling my bed covers back I curled under them, no point in even thinking about it since i wasnt going.